Airwolf Props / Pics

mike5150

Sr Member
Been watching the second season of Airwolf lately and wondered if anyone else here is a fan of the show. Would love to see some pics relating to props or even high quality images if ya got them.

caught the part of the marathon last week on sci/fi channel just starting to get back into the show, would love to have a scale model and a helmet.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mike5150 @ Jan 5 2007, 05:54 PM) [snapback]1391154[/snapback]</div>
That helmet is one bad mofo.. Where did you get it?
[/b]

It certainly is.

As far as I'm aware it's a casting from either the 2nd/3rd series. It has an electronic visor controlled by the switches on the side of the helmet. It was built by a very talented artist who was also responsible for building a full size Airwolf replica recently for a museum.

Check out Airwolf Themes for all things Airwolf related.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SmilingOtter @ Jan 5 2007, 06:57 PM) [snapback]1391183[/snapback]</div>
What was the original basis for the helmet? Or was it designed just for the show?
[/b]

Designed just for the show.

I have one for sale if you want one. It's the deluxe model with working visor and target light. Also throwing in some extras. Email me at caspid@aol.com if interested. It's a Steven Stull model which is the best out there hands down.

I'm an Airwolf fan.
I used to own a replica helmet. It was only one of those styrene kits, but it turned out very nice.

If only bbi would make a 1/18 scale airwolf.

Keith.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RKW @ Jan 5 2007, 01:02 PM) [snapback]1391157[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mike5150 @ Jan 5 2007, 05:54 PM) [snapback]1391154[/snapback]
[/b]

It certainly is.

As far as I'm aware it's a casting from either the 2nd/3rd series. It has an electronic visor controlled by the switches on the side of the helmet. It was built by a very talented artist who was also responsible for building a full size Airwolf replica recently for a museum.

[/b][/quote]

yep, the museum is a 30 minute drive from me.

its either sevierville or pigeon forge, at a avionics museum? (is that the right word? LOL...)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oldken @ Jan 5 2007, 05:21 PM) [snapback]1391311[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RKW @ Jan 5 2007, 01:02 PM) [snapback]1391157[/snapback]
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mike5150 @ Jan 5 2007, 05:54 PM) [snapback]1391154[/snapback]
[/b]

It certainly is.

[/b][/quote]

its either sevierville or pigeon forge, at a avionics museum? (is that the right word? LOL...)
[/b][/quote]
I was there back in Sept. It was good the see a full size replica of the "Lady". Here are a few pics -

airwolf01.jpg

airwolf02.jpg

airwolf03.jpg

airwolf04.jpg

airwolf05.jpg

airwolf06.jpg

airwolf07.jpg

Here is the link to the museum - Halsons Helicopter Museum

I loved Airwolf.
At one time, I had most of the episodes (some on VHS and some on Beta).
I remember ticking off my girlfriend one time by becoming "sick" at her girlfriend's wedding reception, so I could go home and watch an episode. Needless to say, that was a long time ago...

Thanks for starting the thread and sharing your props and photos...

Rooster

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(oldken @ Jan 5 2007, 05:21 PM) [snapback]1391311[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RKW @ Jan 5 2007, 01:02 PM) [snapback]1391157[/snapback]
[/b]

It certainly is.

[/b][/quote]

[/b][/quote]

Well I feel stupid cause I'm around 100 miles from there and had no ideal.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(B-Movie Zombie @ Jan 5 2007, 11:17 PM) [snapback]1391550[/snapback]</div>
Man, I loved that show. Thanks for all the links.
[/b]

too bad jan michael vincents nose fell off...

now i have that tune stuck in my head... dah-dah-dah, daddah-dee-dum, dum dee-dum, dum dee-dum, dum dee-dum, dum dee-dum...

i can't remember was Ernest Borgnine the co pilot for the entire series?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neosporing @ Jan 6 2007, 09:43 AM) [snapback]1391617[/snapback]</div>
i can't remember was Ernest Borgnine the co pilot for the entire series?
[/b]

Vincent and Borgnine remained for seasons 1-3. They introduced a new lady character in season 2 and by season 4 they had replaced the entire cast.

At the moment you can only get seasons 1-2 on DVD (the only ones worth watching to be honest).

BTW, the guy who played Arch Angel (Alex Cord) seems to have done alright for himself in the lady department :love

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back