Airwolf Props / Pics

here is a pic of my helmet from the styrene kit from a board member. :)
this pic is while i was still building so thats red filler dust on it. :D

john :cool

Here are a few of my screen used Items from Airwolf. I have a screen used pole flyer, A screen used working Helmet worn by all of the main cast. And a screen used flight suit. + a few more cool things from the show.

The Propman

[attachmentid=11914]

I was a huge fan of Airwolf.
Saturday lunch time showings, if I remember correctly. The afternoon didn't begin until the show had ended.

Even built a papier mache model of the mountain hideaway so I could put my model Airwolf inside..
Many many years ago tho' and long since vanished.

For those that asked I think the models (kits and built ups) are quite readily available. Seem to remember seeing them around when looking for other stuff.

John

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(The Propman @ Jan 7 2007, 05:42 AM) [snapback]1392237[/snapback]</div>
Here are a few of my screen used Items from Airwolf. I have a screen used pole flyer, A screen used working Helmet worn by all of the main cast. And a screen used flight suit. + a few more cool things from the show.

The Propman

[attachmentid=11914]
[/b]

Got any more upclose detailed pics?

I don't know about Mike but I'd like to see a better pic of that R/C Airwolf.

I noticed there is a guy on yourprops.com who owns the screen used R/C Blue Thunder.

Mine is not a R/C it is called the pole flyer. You stick a pole down the tail for filming. You hook the cables to a car battery to make the blade spin.

The Propman.

I don't know about Mike but I'd like to see a better pic of that R/C Airwolf.

Vincent and Borgnine remained for seasons 1-3. They introduced a new lady character in season 2 and by season 4 they had replaced the entire cast.

[/quote]

Wow 4 seasons. I vaguely remember some cast changing but I didn't realize it was on 4 seasons...

Steven

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RKW @ Jan 6 2007, 07:31 AM) [snapback]1391654[/snapback]</div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(neosporing @ Jan 6 2007, 09:43 AM) [snapback]1391617[/snapback]
i can't remember was Ernest Borgnine the co pilot for the entire series?
[/b]

Vincent and Borgnine remained for seasons 1-3. They introduced a new lady character in season 2 and by season 4 they had replaced the entire cast.

At the moment you can only get seasons 1-2 on DVD (the only ones worth watching to be honest).

BTW, the guy who played Arch Angel (Alex Cord) seems to have done alright for himself in the lady department :love
[/b][/quote]
CBS cancelled the series after three seasons and USA Networks picked it up for a fourth. Jan Michael Vincent made a guest appearance in the USA Networks season opener. Dom was only seen him from behind before an explosion killed him. The only thing the same on the so called fourth season was the name. Your right seasons 1-2 are really the only ones worth watching. I will probably pick the third season, but that will be it. I really doubt they will offer the fourth season, but you never know.

I will be in Jackson, TN in the next week or so. There is a gentleman with a hobbyshop with a .60 scale r/c heli of the Lady. Its composite fiber and carbonfiber and its awesome, I will try and snap pics. Its for sale if I remember correctly, $4,500 or so.

Re: Airwolf Props

I was at the helicopter museum in Pigeon Forge, TN a couple of weeks ago. I go into the museum and start looking around but didn't realize at first that it was the same museum I had read about Airwolf in this thread months earlier.:lol

They do have the full size Airwolf but they no longer have a helmet on display. They said the Airwolf isn't quite complete, it's missing some rocket pods. The guy they had working on it left in dispute before finishing and took the helmet that was on display that belonged to him.

The museum also has the prop model of the Sikorsky helicopter featured in Terminator 3
http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/scoop_article.asp?ai=11668&si=123

But it has been grey primered and they are refinishing it!

And also a full size helicopter from T3 that the Terminatrix crashed. It's also been refinished.

Steven

Has anyone ever tried to get the AMT Airwolf kit look authentic?
There are a Lot of things to change... And still I haven't seen a good buildup yet.

Marko

Re: Airwolf Props

I was at the helicopter museum in Pigeon Forge, TN a couple of weeks ago. I go into the museum and start looking around but didn't realize at first that it was the same museum I had read about Airwolf in this thread months earlier.:lol

They do have the full size Airwolf but they no longer have a helmet on display. They said the Airwolf isn't quite complete, it's missing some rocket pods. The guy they had working on it left in dispute before finishing and took the helmet that was on display that belonged to him.

The museum also has the prop model of the Sikorsky helicopter featured in Terminator 3
http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/scoop_article.asp?ai=11668&si=123

But it has been grey primered and they are refinishing it!

And also a full size helicopter from T3 that the Terminatrix crashed. It's also been refinished.

Steven

the reason the helmet is not there is because it's in my collection now.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back