Story about a boy. √
Boy is an excellent pilot. √
Boy is special. √
Boy has a great destiny. √
Boy is noticed by a some master. √
Boy has no family. √
Boy is Anakin Skywalker. X

I'm in. :)

Sorry if you've been over this already, I'm new to the thread, but have you discussed this yet?

ScreenShot2014-07-23at151559_zps5bc85c29.png

Rare-LFL-Lucasfilm-Archives-Movie-Prop-Lost-Photos-Star-Wars-Indiana-Jones-Historic-Visit-Original-Prop-Blog-155_zpsfa0117f3.jpg

Nice OT reference.

It makes me happy.

It showed up back when they showed videoe introducing the characters. In this case, "Meet Kanan". I even included an image of Kanan holding the blaster in my palace guard build thread. This is why I wanted to do my build now before everyone else realized it and the air guns disappeared completely from the market.

I've also talked about it in other threads such a recent 3D printing project interest thread.

Nice, like I say, I'm new to this topic. I've had my 100% accurate Panther deluxe waiting to be converted for years now. This might be the push I need to finally complete it. I'm off to find your Palace guard blaster threads now!

Just checked and I get Disney XD. Now what are the chances they show the episodes in the correct order?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back