STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

I'm trying to remember where I read it, but either Filoni or Hildago confirmed that Saw's breathing problems in ROGUE ONE, were because of the extended time he spent on Geonosis, being exposed to what the Empire used to kill the inhabitants.

If I'm understanding the episode correctly, there may be some Geonosians that fled into the deep areas of the planet, & are scared to emerge because of the genocide?

I thought that was an awesome picture of the Empire's MO- We know we didn't kill them all, but the great of what we've done, & the willingness of which we did it, will keep the possible survivors in line. Great episode.

I gotta say, the ghost losing the remaining poison bombs right over klik kaks' lair was some pretty bad luck.

Nice work, Phoenix squadron.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

i wonder if that was an intentional writers mistake to show that they unintentionally finished the job.

chances are those exploded.

They would have to be empty right? Otherwise they are not using the gas, just storing it. Just makes sense they are used.

why would they leave them underground though?

unless they where hiding them from unseen eyes.. one would think it would be easier to just take the evidence with them.

my thought was that they where un used canisters.

The other thought is that perhaps, after they were set off, the empire tried to erase evidence that they were there. And these were the two gas pods they forgot to take back

Mind you, they also left a shield generator.

Who wants to bet that rebels wants us to think that this shield generator is the one on hoth?

Oh boy! Amazing trailer!!!

Will analyse few bits I saw in the trailer.

POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD!!!

Analyzing it frame by frame in order.

• New Star Destroyer type
If you mean the ship seen at beginning of 1:09, that's not a Star Destroyer, it's a light cruiser and it's been shown several times before.

had some down time today... sat down started thinking about where i am in life...and then said screw this, i wonder whats going to happen with obi wan in rebels?!

anyone else think his line "your in the wrong place" is not meant towards maul, and dubbed over from another part of the episode? probably towards another character? thinking about it it doesnt make sense to me... why would he say this to maul? wouldnt he say something else like " my god... he found me, i dont know how but he found me!! RUN FOR IT MARTY!!"

or something as simple as "your alive?!?!"

the line feels weird... kinda like the second TFA trailer with rey and " my family " it didnt sound right and left like it was pulled from somewhere else

I think that Obi Wan would have to know Maul is alive ie feel his presents. I really feel it has to be Maul just on the basis of the last episode where he and Ezra opened the holocrons and then why else would he draw his lightsaber?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back