STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

i can't help but wonder if filoni is tiring out of the new disney regime..

he didn't look all that happy in that new video about that new all lady show..

what gets me sad is now that the season is over, this thread barely gets any posts until the new season starts. any idea when the new season should start? wasn't it nov last year?

That one picture that was posted with Ashoka in the frame of wolves is the last in a series of cards that Filoni drew himself. I believe there were only like five or so in total, but they're supposed to hint at the journey she went on in the Sith Temple after Vader left.

One shows her with one of the convees flying with her, so I believe the guess of her wolf form being the new Bendu is probably spot on.

Found a link:

https://thewookieegunner.com/2016/07/15/swce-2016-ahsoka-tano-digital-cards-topps/

So Ahsoka is going to come back, but now she's a wolf.

KhfObCj.gif

i liked the filoni cards, you can piece it together. when i look at them i see her journey spiritually to the next step, whether its a force ghost, or death. you see her entering the cave, the convor guiding her, she's travels threw a river or stream, then the wolf picture...

it may sound crazy to some, but ahsoka is my girl.. ill follow filoni anywhere with her

i liked the filoni cards, you can piece it together. when i look at them i see her journey spiritually to the next step, whether its a force ghost, or death. you see her entering the cave, the convor guiding her, she's travels threw a river or stream, then the wolf picture...

it may sound crazy to some, but ahsoka is my girl.. ill follow filoni anywhere with her

Even to Crazy Town? Cause that's where he's heading if that's true! :lol ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back