STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

My only problem with rebels bringing certain heavy hitters into this is that rebels is hardly the show to do them justice.

Heck, even hondo feels like a toned down joke

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

because disney, for the most part, plays it too safe and alladin fies it.

maybe rebels would be a bit bolder, or allowed to be, if it was on abc. although it probably wouldn't last as long in prime time.

- - - Updated - - -

i was curious, the green smoke monster that is surrounding Kanan, is that Mother Tolzin?

did i hear ventress too?

because disney, for the most part, plays it too safe and alladin fies it.

maybe rebels would be a bit bolder, or allowed to be, if it was on abc. although it probably wouldn't last as long in prime time.

- - - Updated - - -

did i hear ventress too?

ventress voices the holocron. i believe we have confirmation it is NOT ventress coming out of the holocron but the same voice actor

Did anyone else see what looked liked 181st TIE Interceptors in there?

I don't know why anyone is mad about them bringing old EU stuff into the fold. Even if you hated the stories, some of the characters, locations, ships, etc. were very good and can be brought back into the fold without changing anything. Lucasfilm always said that they can bring that stuff back if they want. They never said that anything except the post ROTJ stuff was actually dead. IMO, they would actually be wasting things when they said "We need X type of ship for this episode" or "We need X type of planet for this episode" that they didn't look at existing things they could use.

There was one interesting shot in the trailer at around 1:10 where Ezra and Kanan are wearing visors. It looks like Kanan eyes are healthy at that point.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

There was one interesting shot in the trailer at around 1:10 where Ezra and Kanan are wearing visors. It looks like Kanan eyes are healthy at that point.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

very good catch!

Screen%20Shot%202016-07-16%20at%2010.56.48%20PM.png

That scene had the vibe of being a Force vision.

aahhhhhh.... didnt really think of that, yes...

- - - Updated - - -

are these a celebration exclusive? if these are available to purchase online can you contact me? i found it so funny how many times filoni said to go buy one hoping they sell out. i would like to grab 1 to contribute to his cause

are these a celebration exclusive? if these are available to purchase online can you contact me? i found it so funny how many times filoni said to go buy one hoping they sell out. i would like to grab 1 to contribute to his cause

Yes. Last SWCE, any left over items were available via the web. I forgot who was responsible for selling the items, I have no information other than that.

- - - Updated - - -

nothing over his eyes, are they healed? we see psychical eyes behind the visor in that scene where him and ezra are wearing helmets. did that green slimer ghost heal his eyes?

Do we know for a fact that Kanan's injured eyes will look any different from un-ijured eyes in Season 3?

Also, I am guessing this scene is the same episode as the Maul clip I posted a few posts back. If so, maybe he simply lost his headgear when he was sucked out into space.

Yes. Last SWCE, any left over items were available via the web. I forgot who was responsible for selling the items, I have no information other than that.

- - - Updated - - -

Do we know for a fact that Kanan's injured eyes will look any different from un-ijured eyes in Season 3?

Also, I am guessing this scene is the same episode as the Maul clip I posted a few posts back. If so, maybe he simply lost his headgear when he was sucked out into space.

thank you for explaining the celebration store. I'm going to keep my eyes out on starwars.com to see if they have any leftovers. i would really like to get one, maybe even watch ebay

as for his eyes, in season 2 his eyes are removed from his face, and it looks like a black burn is left there. i dont recall if his eyebrows were gone but i remember his eyes missing. when i saw it it made me think his eyes were melted and scorched off. maybe they changed their minds in editing? I'm going to see if i can get a screen cap, maybe I'm completely wrong but i remember seeing the missing eyes and saying theres no way he can return from this. Kanan being a favorite character of mine i honestly didnt like seeing him like this

99c7d60807a6d53889784ed204e82c56.jpg

i guess you can say he has his eyes closed in this picture? if you look close it almost looks like he still has eye lids? then again it also looks like they are melted shut

yeah it show's the green ghost hands over his eyes and then seconds later he is stepping out of a green mist with his eyes glowing green. Looks like he got healed to me . or he's The new generation of COD Zombies LOL. And the dark saber is back woo woo.!!.!

I love Ezra plying with With Sith knowledge .!
And I like them bringing Maul into more stories . he was wasted in the movies . remember he had all kinds of flying drone's maybe that is what saved him from the fall dowen the hole? IDK anything . Maul and Fett Need redemption for there build up with out payoff !!!!

Last edited:
so, where is all this convention and panel footage located this time?

celebration 2015 had the live stream in 4 day full links last time.
i don't see that this time.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back