Star Trek Into Darkness replicas

As to QMX's I missed out on there 2009 version and never was interested in finding one because it lacked the swiveling emitter.
I am pleased this new version well have that and be the same quality that I have heard so many times that it is an amazing replica.
Any one know when they will be selling this Phaser and Blu-Ray, Amazon has no availability at the moment?

Just do like I did and preorder the Amazon Premium Blu-Ray (Star Trek Into Darkness) with Phaser for USD $79.99 and you'll get the DVD's and Phaser when it's released. That's a sweet price for a very accurate collectible that QMx actually did for the movie. It won't be screen used, but it''ll be accurate to what they provided to the movie production for the background actors. For $79.99 and the Blu-Ray you can't beat the deal. I'm guessing these will sell well because they finally added the swiveling emitter. Don't wait because these may end up being a sold out run.

Looking at the article... it reads "our replica is spring-loaded with an active locking mechanism that snaps the spinner neatly in place". It states spring loaded WITH an active locking mechanism. It should actually read a spring loaded locking mechanism or manually rotating spinner with locking mechanism... in my opinion. The use of "spring loaded", in general, kind of makes it sound like it flips with the use of a spring. In any case, that's cleared up for you guys.

Still a good deal with the Blu-Ray DVD for USD $79.99 and I've preordered it as well as having bought their previous 2009 version.

Though, looking forward to your offering with the servo setup. Glad you're going the extra mile to serve up a production level prop to the hard-core collectors like myself.

Looking forward to hanging it next to my other trek phasers.

now if I can just find a TMP/TWOK and & an ENT Pistol I think I well have an almost complete Trek Phaser arsenal. ;)

This is exciting, well keep checking on QMX ;)

I read that in Simon Pegg's voice. :lol

tumblr_lopunqhYCg1qlctfho1_500.gif

I'm curious about the phaser pointed at Scotty by the USS Vengence crewmember.

It looked like The Dreadnaught not only had the most advanced Starship - but the newest Advanced Assault phaser as well. We need to get a look at the prop !!! Any Concept art around for Into Darkness props?

Gordon

Last edited:
Well, with the Amazon Bluray Phaser deal it makes me happy. :) and the forthcoming Production Servo Phaser done by KCP Studios and sold by QMx... that will make me super duper happy.

Last edited:
Well, with the Amazon Bluray Phaser deal it makes me happy. :) and the forthcoming Production Servo Phaser done by KCP Studios and sold by QMx... that will make me super duper happy.

Sure, but...

No art or behind the scenes books? No toys? No other prop replicas beyond the phaser?

I've finally made my peace with the new Star Trek and all I have to show for it is the first QMX phaser, a Playmates communicator, and the Target DVD Enterprise starship model. I want to support this new Trek but I can't buy what doesn't exist...

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back