Man of Steel costume reference pics

Darranged

Apologies if there is a thread already of this, but I couldn't find one. Anyway, while in Santa Monica this week, I saw a shop with the costume in display, and seeing that I had my camera with me, well dammit, I just had to snap away.

Sorry about the reflective glass, but most of the pics came out OK I reckon. Thought that you guys would like to have some authentic reference material, so I've included a link as well for the jumbo size images. For some reason, Mediafire was giving me hassles when trying to upload a zip file, so apologies, you'll need to grab them one by one.

Suit pics link

Anyway, here's the suit photos at forum size, and I hope that this helps out a couple of ya!

KtfJbr9.jpg

RQI9hR0.jpg

dbnafDz.jpg

7ZdqzgR.jpg

yHWy6Pm.jpg

WGFHDWs.jpg

QlV1uKE.jpg

OwfOVHj.jpg

rG75AZh.jpg

excellent pics, these confirm something i have long suspected. the boots are not painted with red chainmail. i remember seeing photos from the licensing expo months back and it looked like it in those photos but these confirm it. thanks so much. also a pretty good shot of the cape. still havent decided if it is velvet or suede type material

I'm going sueded. I also think it is sewn with panels as well as a half circle when fully opened. Thoughts?

I agree on all accounts. It appears to be a microsuede fabric. Velvet just doesn't look right.

I'm trying to figure out the pattern of the cape. Definitely think it's a half circle, but haven't been able to pick out the panels.

Beautiful snaps, thanks for sharing, having a batman t-shirt on while taking the pics, is an added bonus aswell :lol

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back