Looking for mark one helmet pepakura file

here you go, I found it in a youtube video that gave a link.. I dont know who created this but here's the link im_mk1_full_helmet_unfold - Download - 4shared hope it helps anyone who's looking for this file:) **this file is not mine and I thank whoever made this file possible**
i dont know btw if i can share this link, but if I am doing anything wrong, and I need to remove the link, please tell me, thanks!

Last edited:
Thanks Buddy!!!

here you go, I found it in a youtube video that gave a link.. I dont know who created this but here's the link im_mk1_full_helmet_unfold - Download - 4shared hope it helps anyone who's looking for this file:) **this file is not mine and I thank whoever made this file possible**
i dont know btw if i can share this link, but if I am doing anything wrong, and I need to remove the link, please tell me, thanks!

helmetmk1.jpg

helmet MKI.2.pdo - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

Im going to add the raised edges with hot glue so it looks like weld lines like on the movie

f810d044.jpg

69e5bdb5.jpg

1a18d771.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back