The Last Stand Costumes/props

delta88

Loved the movie and I'm curious if anyone here has been buying these from Premiere. I missed out on a Sarah Torrance Hero Uniform on Ebay tonight and I put out a request for it in the Junkyard. I'd really like to put together a set of Sommerton County Sheriff uniforms. :) I got a costume of Luis Guzman's with blood on it, so my question is what's the best way for storing something like this? It's still tacky in spots.

Ive bought about 25 costumes from premiere props from the last stand really enjoyed the film. Just missing a few costumes and i will have nearly every person who had a part in the film.
I hang my in a walking wardrobe and i have a plastic cover over them, like what you would get if you got your cloths done at a dry cleaners

I loved the movie also. I figured it be easier to try to collect all the different Sommerton County Sheriff outfits in various conditions. I'm still kicking myself for missing out on the Sarah Torrance outfit last night. Thanks for the tip on the dry cleaning covers.

i have the sarah torrance outfit minus the jacket. i also have sarah torrance where she has jeans white top and green bullet proof vest what she wears at the end part of the film. im missing jerry baily out fit the officer who gets killed in the shot out and ray owens(arnie) rescues them

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back