Emerald City ComiCon 2014 - Updated 03/25/14

Re: Emerald City ComiCon 2014 - Updated 01/27/14

Sounds good to me. I suppose closer to the end of March we'll know how many of us are going. I'm planning on my Dark Crystal costume on saturday.

This year will be my first year to ECCC anyone interested in doing a little meet up at the con. I'm in New to the area in OR and would love to meet some of the other members in the area.

Are you goihg to have a Talaria Press table this year?

Nothing formal that I've heard of yet, but if you want to find me outside of the con, check the Dragonfish Grill a block or two over from the convention center. It becomes our home away from home during the con because they have awesome food and drinks for pretty reasonable prices.

Sounds good to me. I suppose closer to the end of March we'll know how many of us are going. I'm planning on my Dark Crystal costume on saturday.

Are you goihg to have a Talaria Press table this year?

We will. Please, please, PLEASE come by and show off the costume! I LOVE the Dark Crystal! :D

The Pacific Northwest R2-D2 Builders will be there. We've got about 6 droids making the trip I believe. Should be a great time

Really getting excited for this! And glad to see that some RPFers will be there too! :thumbsup

For this con I'll be bringing Hit-Girl and Marty McFly. What costumes are you guys planning on bringing?

I'll be going as myself bummer. I just starting out, but if things go well I might be able to get a storm trooper armor together by then but trunk space is limited and I will coming up from salem

Awesome! I geeked out pretty bad seeing so many astromechs in one place last year.

The Pacific Northwest R2-D2 Builders will be there. We've got about 6 droids making the trip I believe. Should be a great time

I think we're at a Red Lion this year, pretty close, yay!

Looking forward to it! Where are most of you staying?

"Badges?! badges!? we don't need no stinking badges!" Hehe, seriously though i'll wear my RPF shirt :ninja.
I'm on the lookout for good places to get a few drinks too :cheers:thumbsup.

I stand by my recommendation of Dragonfish. If you're staying near the convention, they're an easy stumble-distance from most of the hotels and they have happy hour after 9 with "miniplates" of sushi, an amazing sake selection, and great mixed drinks as well as a decent beer selection. :)

I guess I shouldn't have made a blanket statement about ALL the prices. MOST are actually okay and not too bad. It was mainly Gillian and Dean Anderson I was very surprised about. Photo ops are getting pricey as well. I wish they'd allow some kick back if you purchased an auto that you get a small discount off the photo op. I like getting digital files over the actual print and they usually charge $10 extra on top. They should have an either/or option that would be same cost and that would save on printer work.

Yeah, but then they'd have to track who wanted prints and who only wanted digital which would be a nightmare.

Oh, and they have happy hour prices for some of their food. Yeah, i'll have to eat there.

I stand by my recommendation of Dragonfish. If you're staying near the convention, they're an easy stumble-distance from most of the hotels and they have happy hour after 9 with "miniplates" of sushi, an amazing sake selection, and great mixed drinks as well as a decent beer selection. :)

anyone interested in carpooling on friday (Mar 28)? i live in north seattle.

I'll be on the Intro to Cosplay panel and will be at the con all weekend. Will also be hanging out at the SmallRiniLady booth in artist alley.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back