Half Life Gordon Freeman HEV suit cosplay

tamaki

Hello guys! I'm from Russia and my English is so-so. this is my first craft and I hope you appreciate it. material that I used: foam, PVA glue, spray paint as a base and acrylic paint for detail. yes, I almost forgot about the old shoes for Gordon's boots :) I have not used plastidip because it is not sold in Russia T_T
I also helped my girlfriend and our cat Barney:3

Photo by Dasha Kak-tam-ee & Dmitriy Shtifonov.

VQ6z6etdwps.jpgs_xZB9r1zMc.jpgYAl3ys0l6PQ.jpgjrlNLijeDvI.jpgLKloo46atXA.jpgEoAIcXG3z90.jpgO3hjbNS8Kjs.jpgmKEq-r-Rjm4.jpgWvyoFqj2FpI.jpg_Soi2zHMUrc.jpghFRWoaURHAU.jpg

Last edited:
That is a fantastic Gordon cosplay, the likeness is amazing. Some of those pictures truly look like screen caps. Nice job man :thumbsup

This is definitively a great HEV suit! And beautiful photography! Love it!

Did you use any pep files or so or ist it a freehand build?

I'm (probably) going to build one for carnival in spring and started to modify the only pep suit I found so far (the detailed one for a paper build which I found on some papercraft blog, no idea which one though) to get it foam compatible. Since I never did this and my experiences with foam builds are limited to creating the chest and abs of an Iron Man I have no idea if it will work out ^^

I used the pep model by Nugget. I think this is the only good model that can be found on the Internet:)
Of course I came up with a few details)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back