Cool Models aka Arsenal Models(recasters) at Wonderfest 2013

TheSt.LouisKid

Sr Member
Since several here on the RPF have been recast by Cool Models/Arsenal Models...

Cool Models/Arsenal Models will be selling at Wonderfest. :thumbsdown

Wonderfests policy on recasting:
Concerning Recasts

One contest at Wonderfest is:
Best Prop
"Sponsored by Arsenal Models."

[/B] bertfcpalm_zps74baf7fd.jpg

Attachments

• bertfcpalm_zps95d1cecb.jpg
    bertfcpalm_zps95d1cecb.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I'm planning on entering something in the prop contest, but am kind of weirded out by the thought of being awarded something recast. :(

Not that I'm putting the cart before the horse or anything!! :lol

Hi there...
I have read several threads about recasters out there. I went and read the Wonderfest Policy on recasting concerning thier con. Interestinng that they only protect thier vendors (people who have spent money at thier con) from other vendors selling recast items. There is NO protection offered to the original artists. It would be interesting to see a "Black Hat" group started that blows up peoples, conventions, and businesses with e-mail bombs of known recasaters. I'm in and don't even have anything to recast.

~Edwin~

How can you set up a convention with dealers and not take the time to do a quick google or something? If they are a recaster then it would be easy to just take 5 seconds and search the internet. If there's a complaint out there, it would be easy to find.

I think it's awesome that thegeekieawards.com booted recaster Jim Logan from being a judge. It would be interesting to see if Wonderfest will handle Arsenal in the same manner.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back