Finally finishd my 11th Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Took some new pics today. I still need to replace the lens and I might modify the cap to match the season 5 and 6 prop, and add a couple screws that were on the original prop at a later date.

img3160be.jpg

img3162al.jpg

img3163jy.jpg

img3164o.jpg

A big thanks to everyone who helped with this project

Last edited:
That some mind-blowingly good work. Great job. This has been one of my favorite builds to follow and it's great to see it all together.

Any chance we could see it with the emitter extended?

-Nick

That some mind-blowingly good work. Great job. This has been one of my favorite builds to follow and it's great to see it all together.

Any chance we could see it with the emitter extended?

-Nick
The last pic I posted shows it opened. It doesn't extend as far as the original prop, I had to limit it to accommodation the electronics. Here's a video I posted of the sonic flicking open and lighting up.

IMG0975 - YouTube

Last edited:
Nice lines very crisp looking, any thoughts on weathering , your copper and aluminium do look a bit bright, if I may say so , not a critic, just an observation ! Good video , understand about the extention and electronics , I'm considering the same problem myself !!

That's one Excellent 11th Doctors sonic my friend and the workmanship is outstanding.

All the work and research you have put into the sonic build has sure payed off.

Thanks guys. This one was a labor of love, took a lot of work. I'll be making some changes to my next one, and I hope to be able to put sound into that one.

Just found this post-- it's amazing! I'm looking into possibly building one of my own 11th Doctor's sonic screwdrivers, and I was wondering if you have any other posts/advice on details of how you went about making this. Either way, TOTALLY and COMPLETELY jealous! :)

i love love love this it is truely beautiful the 11th doctors screwdriver is my favorite prop and i would love it so much. TAKE MY MONNEY!!!!

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back