ironman reject helmets

markIII

im a 13 year old kid and im searching for anyone who can give me one even its reject but can be fix and im from philippines and if possible for free no charges i got no bank account and im not able to pay :cryi know its imppossible but its worth a try:D

You don't need all your supplies to start. Start working/practicing on the pep portion, you're a long ways off from even starting to resin and fiberglass. You may find it's not your cup of tea and will seek another avenue. And I'd rather waste money on some cardstock and a glue gun (which you can use those things in other portions of your daily life) then buy every single thing you need to complete a project you may never see through.

Yah instead of asking for free better learn to pep 1st.
You can buy cardstock 200gsm at national bookstore, a small scissor and elmer's glue. And you need a lot of patience.

I don't know about resin and fiberglass, but I have been able to make some things with foam. Just as durable, even less fragile than fiberglass, it just bounces around if you drop it. Foam is cheaper too, a Mk IV helmet I made cost only about Php50 worth of foam and a Php 60 bottle of super glue. The paint is another issue, but that comes after you'd built something. I'll post a map and directions tomorrow. Got to finish up some work now.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yes, I also use Orange brand cardstock paper, 200gsm from National Bookstore. Costs around Php 20 only.

sori im not in manila im in imus city and i cant find foam eva foam cost much here come to think of it 995 pesos for foam but what kind if foam of you guys use the cheaper as possible and how do you make it like a plastic

Oh yes, I also use Orange brand cardstock paper, 200gsm from National Bookstore. Costs around Php 20 only.
We use the same brand of paper hahaha!:) anyways hello fellow pinoys!

sori im not in manila im in imus city and i cant find foam eva foam cost much here come to think of it 995 pesos for foam but what kind if foam of you guys use the cheaper as possible and how do you make it like a plastic
there is rubber foam available in serveral parts of the phil:) very cheap, like 75 php per 4x8 feet (4mm thick, I thnk?)

Im from manila and i wanna pep some costumes. ive been having trouble finding materials specially resin. please help! T_T
To asnwer your questions, there is a store selling resin, pm me and I'll send you some info!

i think the best way is to use craft foams with 2-4 mm thick, seal it with pva glue/plastidip. and brush it with resin.
or create a pepakura, simply longer, but it uses everyday material.

Sorry, been busy. Anyway, MarkIII, if you're from Imus, its close enough. There's a store right on Recto St. that sells rubber foam. It's what I've been using, and costs only Php100 for a 1X2 m sheet.
If you're as well traveled in Manila as I was at your age, you can get to Baclaran, take the LRT and get off a D. Jose station. There's and overhead bridgeway that connects it to the LRT 2 line. Get out on the Recto side and walk towards Divisoria. You're pretty young, so your folk might not let you go on your own, also, not a good idea anyway.
The store I get my foam from is a small shoe supply store, pretty hard to find, but well worth the effort for the cheapness of the stuff.
Next time I go, probably sometime next week, I'll try to get a GPS fix on the place and post it here for you. Map.png Here's a map of the general area. The LRT 1 and LRT 2 stations are linked by an overhead bridgeway, and you can walk from the LRT 2 station to the store marked with the X. Its the general area, you'll need to keep your eyes peeled to find it.

I have an Iron Patriot helm, little warped, I'm from Manila, if you could pick it up, I wouldnt mind giving it away, also a war machine helm

instead of begging for free, u should try to make your own. pepakura file is easy to find here and they are free. u just need to print them.

anyway, i got a mark 22 a.k.a Hot Rod helmet here. its consider as fail for me as it's got wrong size (too small for me)

but i'm from indonesia, so if u really need it, i can send u.

Here's thw picture:
uploadfromtaptalk1369285562006.jpg

p.s
i already coat it and primer it. but i am too lazy to take an- i haven't take picture of it.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back