i need a spiderman face shell

spideyserg

Can anyone help I need a face shell for my mask something that can look like the mask in the movie. I've already spent quite some money on the suit itself but if someone knows about anything cheap please help!!! Is there anything in stores or someone who sells them?

Why do people bother with face shells for their suits?

I can think of 2 reasons

1. It gives you the correct face shape that you see in the movies

2. it keeps the actual mask off of your face, which gets pretty annoying after a while if the mask is pressing on the end of your nose for hours

OK thanks. So I wouldn't actuslly need​​ ​faceshell for my suit? Because I have literally no budget for my suit.

Last edited:
You don't need a faceshell - i've never worn one with my spidey suits. But many people don't have the correct head shape, and the mask can look odd if this is the case.

Spideyserg, you should look up Tjack in the junkyard. He's got shells and lenses.

Hi man, contact joe lai on facebook, he make a shell with mclean's asm 2 design if you have small head size, but if you have big head, contact tjack :)

look at jfcustom's files.. he actually got a pepakura free file.. (for pepakura, there's lot of tutorial on this website about it)
took foam version and make one in foam or rubber sheet or cardbox
good luck!
for the eyeframes u might search a little bit as there's many way to sculpt them or cut them in eva foam
as the lenses u might have a look at jeck13500 who did a nice tutorial for making a movie version with a nice dome effect.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back