new DeathStroke Mask

kab349

Hey there everyone. I am trying to find a pepakura or another file of a 3-d model of the new DeathStroke from the new Batman game. I have made masks using pepakura before like army of two and ironman. I need a little help with this one. If any can help please do!!! If you can help and it works out i will send you a finished product too!!!!!!! best regards!!

Looking high and low for a Deathstroke mask build myself - preferably from New 52 or the Injustice game. I'd gladly appreciate the help.

agreed! i have been trying to find one too. i am also looking for any army of two, deadpool, or the red hood mask... let me know if you find any guys and i shall do the same!!!!!!

sweet thanks bud... i know how to use the files bud how do you actually make them?
any luck with that deathstroke mask?

lol loaded question mate, there are a tonne of tutorials on here regarding fiberglass and foam building, but if you wanted to buy a raw cast or a finished helmet from me I'll be doing a run when I finish my build.

I'll start the Deathstroke when I can, I'll try start today.

lol im sorry that was just bad phrasing. what i meant was how do you make the files. i already have made a few masks from army of two peps... i will have to upload some pictures soon.

dude that would be awesome!

Here are some reference pics for the helmet, that i pulled from the trailer. Let me know if anyone wants more pics. :)
deathstroke mask back 2.PNGback of helmet.PNGdeathstroke mask left side.PNGdeathstroke mask top.PNG

Sure, ill be releasing it for sale or for a trade once it is finished unfolding

- - - Updated - - -

smlima that deathstroke mask looks great. :thumbsup

i might give the arkham origins deathstroke a try.

Thanks these will be usefull as i based my design on the images in trailer, unfortunatly i could not get all the detail in the helmet as it is a low poly pepakura file, but if anyone wishes to have the version for 3d printing i could make a higher poly model

Thanks these will be usefull as i based my design on the images in trailer, unfortunatly i could not get all the detail in the helmet as it is a low poly pepakura file, but if anyone wishes to have the version for 3d printing i could make a higher poly model

The helmet appears to be two separate pieces. So if you were to make a more detailed file, it might be easier to shape it like an army of two mask. JFcustom has a multi-hero cowl that would be amazing for the base of the helmet. You could use both files to make the helmet flip up like ironman's. I'm still new at this so i'm spitball'in here.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back