[Lil Merle Prop Replica from The Walking Dead] Merle Prosthetic Arm w/Bayonet by AUZ!

sfnotary

Hi All,

Just wanted to share my feedback on this replica from I got from AUZ. First off, I have to say it is really solid; it is really well made and of high quality. The paint on this is piece is amazing and you can even wear this and fight off some biters. I was looking over the prop and there are just so many details AUZ put into this. Outstanding work.

I was lucky enough to obtain #2 from him. I know he has already posted a progress thread a while back with lots of pictures. Just wanted to attach a few of my pics here to share with everyone as well.

If you are a fan of The Walking Dead or of weaponry, this is a great addition to your collection. Thumbs up for Auz and Lil Merle! :thumbsup :cool

Attachments

• IMG_3310.JPG
    IMG_3310.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 416
  • IMG_3300.JPG
    IMG_3300.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 421
  • IMG_3320.JPG
    IMG_3320.JPG
    5.7 MB · Views: 194
  • IMG_3323.JPG
    IMG_3323.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 337
Re: [Lil Merle Prop Replica from The Walking Dead] Merle Prosthetic Arm w/Bayonet by

Wow!! Looks GREAT. Did it come with the stand and base in the photos as well?

Re: [Lil Merle Prop Replica from The Walking Dead] Merle Prosthetic Arm w/Bayonet by

Thanks Superman! No, those are mine :) Found some stuff around the house.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back