Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

he apparently says he did some pieces for this http://instagram.com/p/u8j3BoM00G/?modal=true

Also his latest post on his newest facebook page is a real ********* one. Especially the line "If you are a Cosplayer, you are irrelevant to my work"
Apparently he is doing big time work now. Wonder if these "studios" know that he likes to recast and pass of other peoples' work as his own.
The only things he did for that suit are the bracers and the shin guards, the templates for these were sold by TheFoamCave http://www.thefoamcave.com/product/template-for-new-52-batman-gauntlets/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ilikecomicstoo - are you aware that your site is currently down? A few people on FB have managed to link to cached versions of your article about Logan, but none of the original links work, due it just being text.

EDIT: apparently it JUST went back up, seconds after I posted!

Hey ilikecomicstoo - are you aware that your site is currently down? A few people on FB have managed to link to cached versions of your article about Logan, but none of the original links work, due it just being text.

EDIT: apparently it JUST went back up, seconds after I posted!

Yeah, it was down for several hours, unfortunately. :( So many people tried to visit it at once that it killed my host server, haha! But it should be all good to go now!

Btw, "Jim" is, as usual, deleting negative comments on his FB. I screencapped this gem, which later gained almost 80 likes before he killed it.

Screen Shot 2014-11-04 at 4.26.41 PM.png

Found you guys through various posts,http://slarson802.deviantart.com/journal/WARNING-Logan-Props-Snikt-Shop-I-am-your-heroes-295228993, and http://www.ilikecomicstoo.com/jim-logan-props/. Just....wow. I've been scammed before and it was horrible! Signed up to comment and keep track of this btw ^^;

This page and the ilovecomicstoo page were shared on my local NZ Cosplay page, and it was probably us that crashed the website, sorry ilovecomicstoo! We're reporting his FB pages and doing everything we can to deny him a foothold over here in NZ, and managed to stop 2 buyers so far (thank goodness PayPal changed their claim window time!) So it was a victory for us as far as we were concerned. I've also messaged Yaya Han, who I often talk to about our cosplays, waiting to hear back from her, but I warned her about him, as she apparently brought things off him before. If she puts out a warning, then all the better :) If not well, at least we tried, and she'll probably be a bit more cautious about buying from him now!

Will keep warning people, also warning overseas friends and they're getting the word out also.

quick question: You think he, or someone worse then him, will be around in another 4 or so years? I'm just about to start my law degree so....yeah :) I'd totally do it for barely anything too, or just hook me up with a place to stay, food, internet and hopefully a pass to SDCC, and I'd do it for free! (Would pay for airfare out of own pocket if cosplay community couldn't afford it).

~Saber

I've also messaged Yaya Han, who I often talk to about our cosplays, waiting to hear back from her, but I warned her about him, as she apparently brought things off him before. If she puts out a warning, then all the better :) If not well, at least we tried, and she'll probably be a bit more cautious about buying from him now!

I wouldn't bother writing her. She's a "high profile" cosplayer. She will always get what she orders because of that. People will see she's getting her stuff and he can always come back with "see, YaYa got her stuff" and she will always be able to vouch for him.

quick question: You think he, or someone worse then him, will be around in another 4 or so years?

Absolutely. These guys are like roaches. You may see one or two, but there are 100 more where they came from. As long as there are props being made, there will be people that will recast and rob.

This is a comment post from ilikecomicstoo's blog.
His observation of Winate is so spot on, i just had to repost, with his blessings.

David H. - 40 minutes ago

I have dealt with this type of person before, and it sucks that so many people get taken by this sort of, well let’s be honest, sociopath.
Reading your exchanges in their entirety after the fact, it is easy to see the warning signs, and they are identical to an experience I had with another individual.
My thoughts, for what they’re worth-

1. I am immediately leery of anyone I don’t know who starts of a potential business transaction with me with “Hey.”

2. I try to sense if the person is thinking about me as a customer, or I’m just a sounding board for them to brag about themselves. Here, this is clearly all about him and his ego. Look how everything he writes is something that is designed to point back at him (I particularly love how he deflects by bringing up the traffic his story brings to your site, like that has anything to do with anything).

3.Verbosity. He is very in love with his “bro-pro” writing voice. So much so, that it is clear (from one of the links with another stiffed customer) that his ‘secretary’ is really him because they write in identical voices.

4. At no point, ANYWHERE, with anyone that I could see, does he attempt to defend himself, and certainly not in the way a professional business person wold defend themselves. When called out or challenged for his foul practices, he defaults to the typical sociopathic “Who me?-How COULD you?!-You’ll be sorry.” response.

I am for sorry you (and everyone else) who got taken by this loser. Thank you for sharing.

Jango Wes is correct. Any big cosplayer who orders from Logan gets their prop - Bat in the Sun, etc. He wouldn't risk screwing them over since they have a huge following.

Edit - I've spoken too soon, as ilikecomicstoo has pointed out below.

Last edited:
Wow! That's really incredible! I can't believe he did that to a huge cosplayer. He often used her photos to promote his work.

Not to say this thread and the other blogs don't have their own weight, but I think Meg calling him out (on Twitter no less) brings the exposure to yet another level. Curious to see how much this starts to affect Bat in The Sun and the others who he's been listed as still working with. That kind of publicity can't be good.

It looks as tho the loganprops fb page is gone.

No way! Damn the luck. I can't check Facebook at work. I doubt it's for good though. It's probably time for him to rename his page and repackage it as something else, which is what generally happens every time something like this happens.

holy **** did we do it?? I know the horror that is jim logan isn't dead and will likely resurface, but this is still such a huge win for a battle that has honestly gone on for too long!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back