Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

Hey, thanks for sharing my post! I just registered to say thanks to everyone here. I linked you guys in that post and included a lot of the information you'd already compiled.

If any of you are also victims of this guy and have a minute, I encourage you to please post a comment on the blog post and share your experiences. The more voices the better.

By the way, he finally answered me-- TODAY, just after I published the post, after six months of silence. I included screenshots at the bottom of the post. He's trying to intimidate me and it's kind of hilarious.

Hi, ilikecomicstoo,

Welcome to the board.
Great to see someone like you , one with a lot of clout and visibility,
( no offense to the many , many other victims of Winate, Sorry!)
take a stand against the scammer.

Yup,
his instant response/threat to your posting is sop( standard method of operation) for him.
I'm guessing, in a few days, you should received a poorly and hastily cobbled together , crude facsimile of the prop you ordered from him.
All in a effort to make the posting / victim go away.

Stay strong and again, thank you for your posting and your blog.

36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-bJkI.gif 39876-The-Rock-applauds-applause-cla-OmWp.gif

Last edited:
Hey, thanks for sharing my post! I just registered to say thanks to everyone here. I linked you guys in that post and included a lot of the information you'd already compiled.

If any of you are also victims of this guy and have a minute, I encourage you to please post a comment on the blog post and share your experiences. The more voices the better.

By the way, he finally answered me-- TODAY, just after I published the post, after six months of silence. I included screenshots at the bottom of the post. He's trying to intimidate me and it's kind of hilarious.

I read your story on your blog post and the FIRST sign of trouble is when he quoted you $400 to "sculpt and mold" the helmet. Not that it's any better, but anyone commissioned to sculpt and mold an entire helmet replica from scratch would charge significantly more than $400, and to me, this was obviously a quick grab to get a good chunk of change, giving you a cheaper, more "tempting" price.

He'll show up at another con, either in california or here in Florida. Last time I ran into him was at a small con at FAU, where for whatever reason, they "hired" him to run the costume contest. If I wasn't in my 501st gear I would have confronted him. However, after I left, I had heard through others that he did something which caused the con-management to throw him out of the con

Hell, next time I'll remember to bring a print out of his mug shot and ask him to autograph it for me

I saw your blog in my newsfeed and immediately shared the link. I was in the process of linking it here but someone beat me to it. Glad the info is getting out there about this guy.

So what did he say? Please share!

I saw your blog in my newsfeed and immediately shared the link. I was in the process of linking it here but someone beat me to it. Glad the info is getting out there about this guy.

So what did he say? Please share!

Looks like so many people tried to access my site at once that they gave it the Hug of Death. Trying to get it back up!

In the meantime, here's his response:
Really Logan.png

Well, you know what the modus operandi has been:

1: Take money for commission
2: Fail to deliver when promised
3: Respond to buyer's eventual demands with a 'well if you're going to be that way then I guess you don't deserve my fine craftsmanship, so FU. Oh yeah, and I'm keeping your money.'
4: Repeat

I first posted that here 5 months ago lol

LOL, 10 more requests my buttocks. And his lawyer.. that's too funny. I'm gonna keep pushing this issue on Facebook and see what I can do, see how many people I can get to repost.

Wes

What kind of chump would buy something from this guy after reading a post that he a) copies work, and b) doesn't send it after receiving payment? Come on, someone needs to go mob rules on the guy.

What kind of chump would buy something from this guy after reading a post that he a) copies work, and b) doesn't send it after receiving payment? Come on, someone needs to go mob rules on the guy.
Well since he won't be taking on any more orders from insignificant cosplayers anymore, I guess those ten people just wasted there time.

I find it hilarious he thinks a lawyer will take this on as a case. If you do get contacted by someone claiming to be a lawyer have them contact your lawyer.

Yes, he still have people defending him.
I don't know if its because they think recasting is ok or
that the many failures to deliver on so many paid items is just old past history.

The recasting: that's spilled milk. Its done.
But, i see this whole thread as preventing new victims. That to me is primary.

So, he has defenders, great.
If they want to buy from him, fine.
But per his statement, " he will not be selling to common cosplayers",
so , unless his defenders are studios and business's buyers, then it does not seems to matter.
(of course , that is dependent on Winate keeping his word, which has not been the case)

As long someone is prevented from being a victim of Winate, i considered it good.

"common cosplayers"? wtf kind of term is that? His dumb-ass was not one ioda better than a 1/8th what I've seen here on the RPF.

His craptastic "tony stark" he wore to the club my last night working there was pathetic. He had some dude follow him around with a camera, you know, those kinds with the obnoxiously bright flood-light attached to it. He didn't even shave his beard properly

In case i miss read his manifesto:
screen capnew logan excuse.jpg

Just go back from a week at West Palm Beach, Fl.
Meet up with some peeps.

Was informed of his latest insane, diarrhea ranting of "I love me some me!"

https://www.facebook.com/loganprops/posts/770895799636982
View attachment 379716View attachment 379717

Not sure what got his ego in a pinch?

Anyway, for those who do not have the stomach to wade thru his crazy crap stream of a rant:
Here is summary what i got out of it:

He will only make items for professional company.
Cosplayers are difficult people. ( interesting, since cosplayers are the majority reason, he is where he is now)
He will still fulfill all his orders by the end of 2014.
Some crap about, how he has hit his profit ceiling making copyrighted items.
He will make more $ dealing with professional company.
More crap about how he knows he is behind on orders.
And the rest is about everyone in the world is lying about him. Thats every stories , posting, comments, photos, claims.... are all lies about him.
You can not get scammed, if you are using Paypal.
Oh, and he hates the RPF.
If i miss any, please feel free to comment.

By the way, he is still selling to average people and possibly "difficult" cosplayers on his Etsy page.
And as usually, he is scamming there.
View attachment 379709

Last edited:
he apparently says he did some pieces for this http://instagram.com/p/u8j3BoM00G/?modal=true

Also his latest post on his newest facebook page is a real ********* one. Especially the line "If you are a Cosplayer, you are irrelevant to my work"
Apparently he is doing big time work now. Wonder if these "studios" know that he likes to recast and pass of other peoples' work as his own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back