Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

Just go back from a week at West Palm Beach, Fl.
Meet up with some peeps.

Was informed of his latest insane, diarrhea ranting of "I love me some me!"

https://www.facebook.com/loganprops/posts/770895799636982
Clipboard02A.jpgClipboard02B.jpg

Not sure what got his ego in a pinch?

Anyway, for those who do not have the stomach to wade thru his crazy crap stream of a rant:
Here is summary what i got out of it:

He will only make items for professional company.
Cosplayers are difficult people. ( interesting, since cosplayers are the majority reason, he is where he is now)
He will still fulfill all his orders by the end of 2014.
Some crap about, how he has hit his profit ceiling making copyrighted items.
He will make more $ dealing with professional company.
More crap about how he knows he is behind on orders.
And the rest is about everyone in the world is lying about him. Thats every stories , posting, comments, photos, claims.... are all lies about him.
You can not get scammed, if you are using Paypal.
Oh, and he hates the RPF.
If i miss any, please feel free to comment.

By the way, he is still selling to average people and possibly "difficult" cosplayers on his Etsy page.
And as usually, he is scamming there.
Clipboard02.jpg

I figured I'd share an update to PayPal disputes. I just got an email of policy changes from PayPal and they said this:

• We're increasing the time for buyers to file merchandise disputes (Item Not Received and Significantly Not as Described) from 45 days to 180 days.
• We're extending buyer protection to include item not received claims for custom made products.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do not post much in this part of the rpf(mostly stick to ot and entertainment section). However after reading through the 1st 8 pages and the last 6 I feel I need to say a few things. To those of you who have been scammed by this person I am sorry. To RacerX I am sorry most of all you got recasted from. I an average "cosplayer" could tell within a minute or less at looking at those photos he clearly is a recaster. It might help I was so easily able to tell by being a classic car guy and noticing lines of cars and such. Now I can also say being in the LA area, I can not tell if I have ever seen or met this guy before. I will however be keeping an eye out for him at the next con(Comikaze) in a few weeks(3 to be exact) I also will be making sure to bring him up if anyone asks about wolverine cosplayers, mageneto helmets or more importantly therpf or recasters.

I do not post much in this part of the rpf(mostly stick to ot and entertainment section). However after reading through the 1st 8 pages and the last 6 I feel I need to say a few things. To those of you who have been scammed by this person I am sorry. To RacerX I am sorry most of all you got recasted from. I an average "cosplayer" could tell within a minute or less at looking at those photos he clearly is a recaster. It might help I was so easily able to tell by being a classic car guy and noticing lines of cars and such. Now I can also say being in the LA area, I can not tell if I have ever seen or met this guy before. I will however be keeping an eye out for him at the next con(Comikaze) in a few weeks(3 to be exact) I also will be making sure to bring him up if anyone asks about wolverine cosplayers, mageneto helmets or more importantly therpf or recasters.

Chevyh0tr0d
Thank you for your supporting words.
At this point, the frauds and scams by Winate, aka " @Thejimlogan " is of more importance.
I got recasted and that's done. But to continuously steal peoples $, that's a low bottom feeding scum behavior.

I figured I'd share an update to PayPal disputes. I just got an email of policy changes from PayPal and they said this:

• We're increasing the time for buyers to file merchandise disputes (Item Not Received and Significantly Not as Described) from 45 days to 180 days.
• We're extending buyer protection to include item not received claims for custom made products.

If i understand it correctly, i believed that this was in effect , June or July.
Hopefully, with this new policy, there is a better chance of victims getting their $ back.

I notice his Etsy shop is still up.
So much for his claim of selling only to studios and professional company.
That was a lie from day 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chevyh0tr0d
Thank you for your supporting words.
At this point, the frauds and scams by Winate, aka " @Thejimlogan " is of more importance.
I got recasted and that's done. But to continuously steal peoples $, that's a low bottom feeding scum behavior.

I Agree. Speaking of this dude this happened last night. I am unable to take a screenshot with my phone(working on $ for rebuilding my pc) but I got a fb message from him last night. Not sure how he found me, if it is because I viewed his "professional page" or he did a random search for cosplayers in the area, or he found me through fb friends of friends but the fb message conversation goes like this(very short)

10:52 PM

Jim Logan "Hi there"

10:53 PM

Me "Hi"

Seen 10:55 Pm

10:57 Pm

Me- "Can I help you with something dude"

Seen 11:01

11:10 PM

Me- " I will take your silence as a no.... have a nice evening then"

Not sure where this dude is coming from or why he is messaging me but I find it kinda hysterical.... Now I just have to keep an eye out for him at Comikaze in the next few weeks, lucky for me I got good people like Abby Keith and especially Brad watching my back at it, not that I am worried about an altercation just nice to know if I do happen to see him I can walk completely away, and go talk to them and they will help chill me out

Maybe because you posted comments in here, he is just trying to intimidate you by letting you know that "he knows who you are" outside the RPF?
He thinks he can intimidate people to stop talking about him.

Maybe because you posted comments in here, he is just trying to intimidate you by letting you know that "he knows who you are" outside the RPF?
He thinks he can intimidate people to stop talking about him.

Probably.... Like I said I am not very worried my best chances of encountering this guy are at a convention with a ton of security, not that I feel I will need it. The chances of running into him outside of a con setting are slim to none and if I do so be it... I am not that intimidated by him, hell everyone who gets to know me finds out just how awesome I am, so maybe I can turn a second bully into a buddy...not that I would want him as a buddy to be honest. So let me say this publicly to him if he can read these comments or get someone to show him... I am not afraid of you Jim Logan you are a crappy cosplayer,recaster and scammer I will say it publicly to the world people should not be scammed out of their hard earned money for trying to pursue a costume they have always wanted. As far as being a "crappy cosplayer" I am not offended by this so much as long as you having fun doing it but just do not try to claim you are a stand in for Hugh or anything ok. Last as far as being recaster maybe you should focus on remaking your own Magneto helm(not sure if you have recasted other things) and then I may actually respect you a little more as a person, but to me right now if you see me do not wave at me or speak to me thank you and as I said before have a nice day/evening!

Probably.... Like I said I am not very worried my best chances of encountering this guy are at a convention with a ton of security, not that I feel I will need it. The chances of running into him outside of a con setting are slim to none and if I do so be it... I am not that intimidated by him, hell everyone who gets to know me finds out just how awesome I am, so maybe I can turn a second bully into a buddy...not that I would want him as a buddy to be honest. So let me say this publicly to him if he can read these comments or get someone to show him... I am not afraid of you Jim Logan you are a crappy cosplayer,recaster and scammer I will say it publicly to the world people should not be scammed out of their hard earned money for trying to pursue a costume they have always wanted. As far as being a "crappy cosplayer" I am not offended by this so much as long as you having fun doing it but just do not try to claim you are a stand in for Hugh or anything ok. Last as far as being recaster maybe you should focus on remaking your own Magneto helm(not sure if you have recasted other things) and then I may actually respect you a little more as a person, but to me right now if you see me do not wave at me or speak to me thank you and as I said before have a nice day/evening!

Hey no problems.
If he really wants to talk or help with you something.
Then, you and some of your buddys, can just stop by his place, at Academy Village apts.

And ask him face to face if you, can help him, with something.
Real friendly like.:)
Just talk , of course.

Hey no problems.
If he really wants to talk or help with you something.
Then, you and some of your buddys, can just stop by his place, at Academy Village apts.

And ask him face to face if you, can help him, with something.
Real friendly like.:)
Just talk , of course.

Nah I am a nice guy... I would never go to his home with out provication, or better yet never send him a facebook message mere hours after someone thrashed me on a forum... but then again why would people need to thrash me everyone who knows me like the heck out me just ask any of the so cal rpf people Brad(jedifyfe) pumpmag, mattmunson etc. They all think I am awesome as I know I am. Funny thing is that place is easy driving distance for me(15-30 mins depending on traffic). If I happen to run into him at a con and he wants to have a confrontation with me who knows I will either make him laugh like the last bully I stood up to(you can read the thread all about it quite a good an funny read) or I will continue to be the good hearted guy I am walk away and if need be call security...who knows maybe he will get himself banned from it... just in case he is reading this(which I don't doubt) let me link him this

http://comikazeexpo.com/harassment-policy

if I happen to run into him outside a con then who knows what will happen, I am not gonna stress about it... Life gives me enough stress besides some scumbag trying to intimidate me, which by the way DID NOT WORK! for now I will keep having fun, laughing at how stupid he is, and continue to update the public at cons and such about his recasting and scamming....I will not mention his cosplay because honestly as long as he is having fun do it he should not have to feel like crap for doing it. However I will make sure to update the public about his scamming for sure as I feel people who are unable to make such awesome pieces as racerx etc and have to buy them with their hard earned money.... and let's be honest in this day and age and economy every cent is much harder earned... so that way their extra hard work will not be scammed as they try to use it to pursue a costume they have always wanted!

Nah I am a nice guy... I would never go to his home with out provication, or better yet never send him a facebook message mere hours after someone thrashed me on a forum... but then again why would people need to thrash me everyone who knows me like the heck out me just ask any of the so cal rpf people Brad(jedifyfe) pumpmag, mattmunson etc. They all think I am awesome as I know I am. Funny thing is that place is easy driving distance for me(15-30 mins depending on traffic). If I happen to run into him at a con and he wants to have a confrontation with me who knows I will either make him laugh like the last bully I stood up to(you can read the thread all about it quite a good an funny read) or I will continue to be the good hearted guy I am walk away and if need be call security...who knows maybe he will get himself banned from it... just in case he is reading this(which I don't doubt) let me link him this

http://comikazeexpo.com/harassment-policy

if I happen to run into him outside a con then who knows what will happen, I am not gonna stress about it... Life gives me enough stress besides some scumbag trying to intimidate me, which by the way DID NOT WORK! for now I will keep having fun, laughing at how stupid he is, and continue to update the public at cons and such about his recasting and scamming....I will not mention his cosplay because honestly as long as he is having fun do it he should not have to feel like crap for doing it. However I will make sure to update the public about his scamming for sure as I feel people who are unable to make such awesome pieces as racerx etc and have to buy them with their hard earned money.... and let's be honest in this day and age and economy every cent is much harder earned... so that way their extra hard work will not be scammed as they try to use it to pursue a costume they have always wanted!

For the record, i am not suggesting violence or to cause harm to anyone.
I just did not appreciate Winate trying to intimate any one. And failing miserably.
Personal, i think his action of contacting Chevyh0tr0d can be considered harassment or bullying.
And Chevyh0tr0d, you have an amazing attitude. Hats off to you, bro.:thumbsup

For the record, i am not suggesting violence or to cause harm to anyone.
I just did not appreciate Winate trying to intimate any one. And failing miserably.
Personal, i think his action of contacting Chevyh0tr0d can be considered harassment or bullying.
And Chevyh0tr0d, you have an amazing attitude. Hats off to you, bro.:thumbsup

Lol it kinda sounded to me like you were, but that is probably an easy assumption to make :) . I do not like being intimidated at all, never have, never will... hell I do not think anyone does! As far as his action of contacting me being considered harassment or bullying. It could be, but I am not gonna go into such a gray area or go through all the legal trouble over such a small matter, unless of course it escalates and such(such as him coming up to me on the street or a con and trying to physically intimidate me).... Because I believe in CA law and do not quote me(just the legal stuff I have picked up from having 2 folks who are lawyers) for it to be considered true harassment or bullying the victim needs to feel threatened or in fear...which honestly I was for maybe 5-10 seconds till I start laughing about it(at least so far...who knows if he will try and escalate it, I don't and I am not gonna worry if he will or not) Like I said I have far to many day to day stress factors and drama those closest to me(some on the rpf and some not) and those I trust know them and how I fought through them(some others on the rpf might know as well) but anyway these drama and stress factors give me enough to worry, so I am not going to worry about some recaster and scammer trying to intimidate me... I also will not let him stop me from having a ton of fun at Comikaze or any other Southern California convention HELL NO!

Thank you for the compliment racer, I honestly was not looking to get so heavily invested in this dude and such. I thought I would just say my .02 and warn others of his scamming if I heard of anyone trying to buy either magneto helmets, or wolverine claws(not sure what else he recasts or tries to scam others out of) like oh you want to do a magneto or wolverine costume that rocks good luck with it, but hey do not go to this dude he is a known recaster but more importantly a scammer who jacks people's $. Since obviously that can not happen and I now have another person trying to intimidate me, so be it I will throw myself in this mix 100%. I mean I do not mind the guy doing a cosplay of wolverine good or bad as long as he is not trying to do something like make money on it, and such. Heck I only mind his recasting a little(again such a grey area and so hard to stop). most of what I was trying to put out was empathy like it sucks it happened and I wish I had a delorean that could go back and stop it for ya, but since it happened and I can't I just figured maybe it would let you continue doing your awesome work and maybe go back to selling(on a smaller scale if need be) to good hearted guys like me, who do not have the talent to build such awesome helmets and such as yours. The thing I really mind is the scamming I mean honestly people work extremely hard for their money now days, unless they are of that "1%" so I do not want to see anyone especially someone in a hobby I enjoy and spend time in getting ripped off for the same hobby.

Last I admire your attitude as well racer... I do not know if I would be as calm as you if someone recasted my really great work. Then again recasting is so easily done and such a grey area. Also I am one to hold a grudge for years, this may come from being bipolar I do not know. Either way hats off to you for being so calm about it

Last edited:
and then this happened tonight....

8:45 PM Me-

So can I ask why you messaged me? I am kinda curious as I do not think I know you, did you like see we have a bunch of cosplayers friends in common and message me or did you have another reason and if so can you tell me, because I am honestly very curious

11:25 PM
Him

Hey buddy sorry for the delay in my response, work has been busy the past few days, deadline like crazy this month!

You came up in the people you may know gimmick, I saw that you were local to me in north ridge. I have not made friends really since moving to North Hollywood, thought I would say Hi, I don't just go and and people with out talking to them first. I see we have a few mutuals, people I admire and respect so I thought, why not?

Anyways, back to work, for some big projects lined up for bat in the sun and the rest of my work load that have to be done before I start shooting with this reality show next month, eeeeeeeeeeee! Take care man.

Seriously now he tries to play it off all cool and coy? LMFAO, first of all even if.... and that is a BIG IF he found me through "friends of friends" why would I want to be friends with a known dueschbag and scammer...... Sorry not interested second of all he has terrible grammar "I don't just go and and people with out talking to them first"

you dont just go and what to people did he mean " I just don't go up to people and talk to them"... he must be a sad and lonely man...which is obvious from his personal and professional(and I use that term very very loosely) face book pages.

Third- cool so I have friends on fb that you admire and like people who are far more talented then him and actually DO THEIR OWN WORK.... these are people who like(just to name a few) Brad(Jedifyfe) Abby(Abby Darkstar) and Keith(KeithZenCarter)

4th- he still tries to intimidate me a little... Wooppy doo... you know what city I live in, guess what buddy Northridge is a big city in LA(25+ square miles) Again fail dude... Back to more laughs

5th- More lies it looks like he's going on a reality show... Now comes up the important question should I ask and then inform the higher ups if he not lying about it and show them what kind of a person he is both a known stealer of people's intelluctal property but money as well... Hmmmm very tempting

Last- Not interested in being friends with a known scammer oh well back to rest of my week and paying this guy no mind. I sure got a bunch of good laughs out of tonight I was not expecting... Now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast :)

/end rant

and then this happened tonight....

8:45 PM Me-

So can I ask why you messaged me? I am kinda curious as I do not think I know you, did you like see we have a bunch of cosplayers friends in common and message me or did you have another reason and if so can you tell me, because I am honestly very curious

11:25 PM
Him

Hey buddy sorry for the delay in my response, work has been busy the past few days, deadline like crazy this month!

You came up in the people you may know gimmick, I saw that you were local to me in north ridge. I have not made friends really since moving to North Hollywood, thought I would say Hi, I don't just go and and people with out talking to them first. I see we have a few mutuals, people I admire and respect so I thought, why not?

Anyways, back to work, for some big projects lined up for bat in the sun and the rest of my work load that have to be done before I start shooting with this reality show next month, eeeeeeeeeeee! Take care man.

Seriously now he tries to play it off all cool and coy? LMFAO, first of all even if.... and that is a BIG IF he found me through "friends of friends" why would I want to be friends with a known dueschbag and scammer...... Sorry not interested second of all he has terrible grammar "I don't just go and and people with out talking to them first"

you dont just go and what to people did he mean " I just don't go up to people and talk to them"... he must be a sad and lonely man...which is obvious from his personal and professional(and I use that term very very loosely) face book pages.

Third- cool so I have friends on fb that you admire and like people who are far more talented then him and actually DO THEIR OWN WORK.... these are people who like(just to name a few) Brad(Jedifyfe) Abby(Abby Darkstar) and Keith(KeithZenCarter)

4th- he still tries to intimidate me a little... Wooppy doo... you know what city I live in, guess what buddy Northridge is a big city in LA(25+ square miles) Again fail dude... Back to more laughs

5th- More lies it looks like he's going on a reality show... Now comes up the important question should I ask and then inform the higher ups if he not lying about it and show them what kind of a person he is both a known stealer of people's intelluctal property but money as well... Hmmmm very tempting

Last- Not interested in being friends with a known scammer oh well back to rest of my week and paying this guy no mind. I sure got a bunch of good laughs out of tonight I was not expecting... Now back to your regularly scheduled broadcast :)

/end rant

First of all,
anything Winate says, has very little creditability. That has been proven time and time again.
As far as him shooting for a reality show, i say "good for him"
I know, but here is my rational.
I really don't care what he does with his life.
As long as he:
stops scamming peeps out of their $
and
stop recasting other people's work and remove any pics that implied such work is his.

So, if his acting career is successful, hopefully, that means he can stop scamming and recasting.

So, I don't care if he is panhandling as Tony Stark on Hollywood blvd for spare change.

I do not care what he does with his life:
As long as he stops all his scamming and recasting.

First of all,
anything Winate says, has very little creditability. That has been proven time and time again.
As long as he:
and
stop recasting other people's work and remove any pics that implied such work is his.

So, if his acting career is successful, hopefully, that means he can stop scamming and recasting.

So, I don't care if he is panhandling as Tony Stark on Hollywood blvd for spare change.

And let's not forget, we have all seen people on reality shows who have their lives dissected online or in print.
If he makes it onto a reality show and any previous illegal activity is plastered all over; I imagine getting on the show could shoot him in the foot.
It could catapult his past to the forefront of discussion. Many newsprint articles would love to dish on a cast member of a popular show who is a known thief, and imagine the headlines if said cast member was removed from the show because of bad press. This whole thing could get VERY entertaining :)

Last edited:
First of all,
As long as he:
and

Here is where I disagree with you a little racer... To me "pan handling on hollywood blvd" while trying to claim he is wolverine is not professional cosplay.... Professional cosplayers to me are people like Jessica Nigri Abby Darkstar... people who make costumes and then either judge a costume contest or get invited to a con, and the con pays for most of their expenses(given they do not pay for them all but they do offer them say free hotel and passes to the event and airfaire).. these people then promote themselves in a panel and sell "prints" online... given girls have far more success at it then guys... I am sorry but let's be honest a little cleavage goes a long way for sales... another example of male cosplayers are say members of the 501st or some gb organizations(to name two I know of these) these people get asked to appear in costume for charity or some other event... that to me is the male equal of professional cosplay...so if he is getting asked to do this it would bother me a little bit.. however if he is doing amateur cosplay(going to cons and such) and trying to promote himself and make a little money say panhandling on hollywood blvd... fine by me

got a little ot though so back to the real topic. I have no idea if he is actually going to be on this "reality show or not" to be honest I do not care. because after reading MF's post I think it would truly be far more entertaining... Hell I know I would be laughing so much probably bust a gut if he was actually telling the truth(which I kinda doubt after all to scam people you have to be willing to lie ALOT) and got on this reality show... only to be exposed for the cheat he is. But I do agree with you racer the most important part is to get him to stop scamming, the thing I can do being so local to him as a fellow cosplayer is update others about him so he can not scam future people!

And let's not forget, we have all seen people on reality shows who have their lives dissected online or in print.
If he makes it onto a reality show and any previous illegal activity is plastered all over; I imagine getting on the show could shoot him in the foot.
It could catapult his past to the forefront of discussion. Many newsprint articles would love to dish on a cast member of a popular show who is a known thief, and imagine the headlines if said cast member was removed from the show because of bad press. This whole thing could get VERY entertaining :)

I honestly was tempted to ask him more about the "show" and contact higher ups and have him removed...but after reading your post freak I have to say I agree with you, if it turns out he is telling the truth then everyone can reveal who he really is and get much more coverage of it, and also a ton more entertainment... me for one I think I am gonna stock up on popcorn and beer for such an occasion.... in the mean time I will do what I can to inform others so even if I only inform say a few people at a con about him(anyone talking to me about other costumes and mentioning they want to do a wolverine or magneto costume) that is a few less others he can scam so I will have done alright.

Funny how so many of these recasters/scammers/bullies claim to be getting reality shows.

I know, right? It's kind of like the guys out there that go on about how they are also already doing work for Marvel, the studios, whoever, or they 'have it in the works' so they'll be leaving this 'small-time stuff' for the big leagues.

oh-really-now-tell-me-more.jpg

Soooo it's been way more than a couple weeks and after a few more brush offs and then complete silence from this guy I've had enough. Luckily for me I'm a California resident and the court system lets you file your case online (yaay!). I used to live in NoHo and I'm down there a lot so it's no big deal for me to swing by for a court date or two. I'm also commissioning a costume from a reputable person who is HUGE in the cosplay community. I mentioned to her I was having some trouble getting my product/money back from this guy and she asked who it was so she can spread the word to her contacts not to use him. I only brought it up in passing but it was nice to see how appalled she was at everything that he's been doing.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back