Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

Curses!

Foiled again!

I would have gotten away with it , if it wasn't for you meddling RPF-ers.

View attachment 407385

If I hear that Puppy Power slogan I'll hurt someone with a squeaky toy... (Yes, I know that is not the characters pic I speak of... just trying to cut it off before someone "goes there" with the reference)

I am betting he thinks he can cast the "possibilty" that you are his sock puppet account and he can get you banned.
Prob... would not put it past Winant to try something so schoolyard...

I am betting he thinks he can cast the "possibilty" that you are his sock puppet account and he can get you banned.

Hmmm....

I could reply with a:

tumblr_ndvhjd8H7d1rcc78to1_r1_500.gif

or a little humorous mashup:

There Are No Strings on Me.jpg

Because the alternative imagery is just not good: not a happy look or feeling.

hand-puppet-sad-6313304.jpg

Just me, but I think what he meant by saying 'who do you think initiated this thread?', was someone else who was pissed off about his actions. He had just previously claimed that the bad press has done nothing but send 'traffic' and business his way, and was trying to say that people continuing to post badly about him is in fact only helping his business.

I don't think I need to explain how amazingly convoluted that train of thought is, whether he actually buys into his own b*****t or not.

Well, technically, if it wasn't for him being a recasting d-bag, this thread would never have been made, so he kinda started it. It a weird winant way of his.

There's already a rating system here at the rpf. Just click on a profile and go to feedback.

That's a start. I'm thinking more along the lines of something much more visible that doesn't require digging. A score that appears by your profile picture along with a symbol designating this individual takes commissions. Like so:

RPF Member  Rated.JPG

The "golden anvil" symbol indicates member sells props/costumes and takes commissions. The score indicates user satisfaction based upon feedback from past submissions. Keeps prop makers accountable and also acts as a good means of advertising services. Something to that tune would be very helpful. In the case of the person I hired (samurai169), he has no feedback on his profile, so the current system would have been no use.

He mentions on his Facebook page how he's making a captain america mask for marvel to use for official appearances. Is there any truth to that?
Please post that comment here. I did not see that posting.

For kicks, lets think about that statement.

Marvel is a large corporation, even larger now that it has been bought by Disney.
It is possible that one hand of the corp does not know what the other hand is doing: hiring Winate for props / promo.

But with all the resources of the Disney corp (internally making props and promo, hiring externally for props and promo) behind them,
It is doubtful that they would commission a Capt America mask, that WInate admitted was reworked from a TOY helmet bought from the store.

As far as promo, since he has been banned from most anime, comic, manga...convention in FL.
And those same organizer are pursuing legal action to recover $ that was owed to them by Winate.
So, It is doubtful he will have access to those audiences, which i would think is the majority of the promo's target .

So, that leaves what he has been doing recently, entertaining people at bars.
So unless they are cosplayer fans (except for Winate: he is a person in costume acting in character: totally different :wacko)
he would be regarded similar to a lounge singer, clown at a birthday party.

I'm sure there could be promo value at making appearance as Capt America in other bars and restaurants , perhaps Applebees.
Watching Capt America walking around , while I'm eating my cheesy fries could be entertaining.
Now, If he could make balloon helmets and shields, that would make my appetizer and :cheers even tastier.

But, i think for now, he trying to save his public image by posting a lot of pics of him at cat rescue:
while his dog is still being taking care of by someone else.

Just to add to RMX's post, another very simple explanation in addition to the above: Winant is still building stuff for his own personal advancement, and he of course wants to brag about it. Now don't forget, he previously stated that he would be working on people's outstanding orders unless professional/studio projects came up to be completed. He said that everything else would be put on the back burner for those, because, well, he's a professional.

So now he had some work he wanted to show off, but of course he doesn't want people flaming him for working on his own stuff and not fulfilling open orders. So he posts his 'update', but adds the 'caveat' that it's 'studio work', which he's already said would come first because we need to appreciate his professional future. So that makes it OK in his head.

It's not too tough to figure out why that post is now gone (if it is). He likely put it up, got torn a new one (or realized he was going to) by some of the dozens of people he still owes money to, and then yanked it before it blew up in his face any more.

Dude's just full of *******.

Last edited:
Sad thing is there's plenty of prop makers selling props on eBay, etsy & Facebook. Making nice pieces with real passion and he is giving those guys a bad name.

I can't believe his captain america mask is actually based in the Hasbro toy. If someone is going to make it, it should be from scratch.

I'd take what he says about Marvel with a grain of salt. I was wondering why this page wasn't that active lately...guess it sorta quieted down for the Thanksgiving holidays. Either way maybe he is trying to save what little he has left in the public's eye. Like that'll do him any good.

Aye, sounds like he is going to try the "ignore it and it will go away" style. Bet after the first of the year he will start ramping back up again back to normal. He'll figure that people will have "calmed down" and "forgotten" about him by then. And those on his "studio work" post should be asking Which Studio? Who's it for? Then if don't relpy or does his normal "brush off" then call him out as it not "studio work" if your not willing to say.

Aye, sounds like he is going to try the "ignore it and it will go away" style. Bet after the first of the year he will start ramping back up again back to normal. He'll figure that people will have "calmed down" and "forgotten" about him by then. And those on his "studio work" post should be asking Which Studio? Who's it for? Then if don't relpy or does his normal "brush off" then call him out as it not "studio work" if your not willing to say.

He will just claim that he signed a non disclosure clause or something.

-The Truth is Out There-

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back