Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

I was just informed of this and it just goes to show what a despicable person Winate "Jim Logan" is.

alanna dawn.jpg

here is the FB Link.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...tif_t=photo_comment&notif_id=1462911920567257

In a very quick summary,
he basically used the paypal acct, of a girl he used to date, to funnel $.
She was left holding the paypal claims, chargebacks....
It does shed some light to as why he was so flippant with the paypal claims and threats from his victims.
Because it wasn't his PP acct.
Now , i'm sure Winate will say, that its the scorn of a ex-girlfriend and that he has nothing to do with it.
But based on his history of scamming and using his "friends", it pretty certain that she was another of his victims.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp..... can't say I'm surprised but he's hit a new low. Using his ex for her paypal and money and now she's taking it upon herself to clean up after him. View attachment 623310

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Damn, too slow.;)

So its not enough that they allow him to scam people but i guess bat in the sun is scraping the bottom of the barrel for "talent" if they need him to "act" as well.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N6wqtF7PbiA

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

So, shall we start a write in campaign to Opinion Outpost or point them to this thread. Maybe have them rethink their Sponsoring? Or are they that far up bat in the sun's backside it would not matter.

WOW, just WOW!!! 70 pages of criminal intent.
I'm going though something much like this but on a much smaller scale.
Shame - on all who recast & copy the work of others!

New name guys (I think) Graham Schofield, featured on awe me, works for the handproproom, also known as gcsfx, I believe it's his new name, he recasted a efx stormtrooper helmet and claimed it as his... On YouTube... On Awe-me... Wtf.

*EDIT* Nope, just another recaster that looks like him....

Last edited:
Ive been referencing rpf for years before finally joining and i read a lot of post concerning recasters/scammers etc. but this guy has to be the worst. I cant believe how many pages there are about him and i cant believe the "balls" of this guy. For him to constantly pop up and continue his devious practices is obscene. How anyone could deal with him is beyond me. If it was me, i would have paid some kid to spend an hour a day for the last several years ruining him anywhere i could. People should write a letter about what hes done and reference this forum, facebook, links to any bad press, petitions etc and mail them to any organization who gets involved with him everytime someone finds out. Keep a stack of them already sealed in envelopes where all you would need to do is write an address and mail them. And if its already not done, maybe start a website or whatever about his practices that you could guide people to. And with everyone hes screwed, they can all chip in a few bucks a piece to take adds out for anything hes involved in to ruin him. Fortunately, i never had any dealings with him. But i feel terribly sorry for all of you who got screwed. I hate liars and thieves. He makes it much worse because he continues doing it and "spits" in your faces. What a scumbag

Seeing Bat in the Sun is tied to Valiant I dropped by their page and sent them a message saying I hope that Jim Logan isn't being used to make props for their project and linked to some of his scamming history lol

Seeing Bat in the Sun is tied to Valiant I dropped by their page and sent them a message saying I hope that Jim Logan isn't being used to make props for their project and linked to some of his scamming history lol
also,
He has a twitter account. @Thejimlogan
Please feel free to contact some of his followers.
In particular interest: @ValiantComics : The Official Twitter Account Of Valiant Comics.
@dinesh_s : CEO & Chief Creative Officer at Valiant Entertainment
and since the Valiant live action series is being promo by @GeekingOutAMC : The official handle for Geeking Out on @AMC_TV

Here is the BITS / Valiant info : http://comicbook.com/2016/08/29/ninjak-to-battle-other-valiant-heroes-in-new-webseries-from-supe/
CteCEWCWYAACaAm.jpg

CteCEWCWYAACaAm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just catching up on this thread at page 20 ish and still reading but I just had to go to the end ( like a good book )
I can't believe people still want to be affiliated with this man, after all these years can people not read and does his name and reputation not get around
i really hope he gets what he deserves
back to page 21

Ben

Its been a while, but Recasters and Scammers never change.
Not sure where he got the Starlord helmet and gun. But i'm pretty sure he did not make the original.
No work in progress and lets be frank, its way beyond his standard of work.
Clipboard01542.jpgClipboard024534753.jpg
17437886_1452022618164395_1757771771693498368_n.jpg17332532_440932376241220_8575629627895054336_n.jpg17076913_1319316384826366_2759485095764033536_n.jpg17265736_1384294814978352_6053084988654485504_n.jpg17332480_718726358305296_4181974183980302336_n.jpg

Why does he has to post WIP pics:rolleyes:behave? Doesn't have to; he's past that step loooonnng ago. Everyone knows he's a scammer and not a good artist either:angry!!

And funny that bat in the sun is doing boba fett vs star lord. I feel they're almost as bad as him

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

And funny that bat in the sun is doing boba fett vs star lord. I feel they're almost as bad as him

I just saw that in IG. I really like Bat in the Sun but I sometimes feel gross watching their videos knowing that this scumbag is on their roster.

Ahh, so thats what the helmets are for.

Why does he has to post WIP pics:rolleyes:behave? Doesn't have to; he's past that step loooonnng ago. Everyone knows he's a scammer and not a good artist either:angry!!

Yeah, i know.:facepalm

"What!, of course i made this helmet and gun in a few days , with no work in progress."
"I know it doesn't look like my work, but i made it.":wacko
"whispering disclaimer: meaning i made the mold and made cast from a helmet/gun i bought/stole else where." :sick

I just saw that in IG. I really like Bat in the Sun but I sometimes feel gross watching their videos knowing that this scumbag is on their roster.

Regarding Bat in the sun, like i said, people don't change. Their talk of not using Winate "Loganprops" and doing it for the community is just bull.
If i understand it correctly, they approach artist regarding free use of their prop in exchange for exposure.
And Winate is desperate enough to do it for free or at cost.
Recently, Winate has only been supplying small insignificant props: belt, arm brace...
But the helmet, guns are larger props.
If only the original creator of the starlord helmet / gun could be identified: all artist know which props is theirs. By certain signs and tells in their work.
The original creator could then contact Bat in the Sun and request that his artwork not be used with out his permission or credit.
One can only hope.

So a one JimLogan5 contacted us about buying some gotg vol.2 stuff we released yesterday. The name immediately jumped out at me, thanks largely to this thread.

I checked the logan props page and saw he is doing a bunch of gotg stuff right now.

Do you think this is the same dude?

Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 8.27.44 AM.png
https://www.etsy.com/people/jimlogan5

Screen Shot 2017-03-25 at 8.27.44 AM.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back