Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

Paypal has actually settled cases well outside of the 45 day window, in instance nearly identical to this, fyi. Likely? No. But it has happened with group complaints.

You know I was thinking of something. If there was a way for everyone to come together and file a lawsuit. Wouldn't the matter be a federal case, seeing as he took money from people from states other then the one he lives in?

According to him his workload goes everywhere with him when he travels. So I'm curious how many of his customers will never receive their product because the slip has been lost in transit.

Created an account just to keep up here, and to inform everyone that a fairly well known cosplay artist in my area (Atlanta) has been sharing these stories for a few days, so it's definitely gone somewhat national. She's how I got here.

In response to "Logan's" rant, I'm surprised more people aren't disgusted by his blatant sexism, as well as his pathological denial of wrongdoing. Telling ilikecomicstoo that she'd be more successful if she showed her ****, saying people are jealous because he's near "boobies" and a good looking guy too (nope), and saying he slept with people's wives, girlfriends? That is way over the line for a public post. That's career suicide, and he's tanking himself more and more with every response. This is a bad time in activism to be mocking homosexuals and women in a single diatribe.

Anyway, just thought you guys would want to know that you -are- reaching new people, and we are spreading the word about this "man" and his actions. Thank you for all your hard work and struggles these past few years. I took the time to read most of it, and I admire all of you for your dedication to protecting the community, and your unwavering commitment to stop him from preying on others wherever possible. I will make sure no one I know ever orders from or works with him.

Most likely it waa perpetrated by logan or his followers

I suspected this. I didn't think PayPal would open this type of investigation for one night only. I'm not sure what the purpose of the "joke" is. It doesn't seem smart to have all his customers calling to complain about him at the same time.

If it was someone on that side of the issue, that's a pretty stupid move. Paypal will likely not do anything proactively, but if every caller is dropping his friend Brian's name and Paypal info as one of Jim's currently used accounts, I would like to think Paypal is at least putting notes in the account file of each call. I'm not saying Paypal does, who knows these days, but you'd think they would at least for their own account concerns.

DOH, did not get a chance to listen, bloody work. Did they record it and post afterwords for those of us who missed it able to hear it? Or live only and have to jump into a shuttle and track down the signal in space?

It'll be available in podcast form tonight: http://www.planetplatypus.com/category/gonzo-show

Also, regardless of who was behind the "call into PayPal now!" thing, it did actually get people to call the right number. And PayPal is accepting claims, regardless of when the transaction was made, so I encourage you to call if you've been scammed. They're not accepting disputes past 45 days, so you're not guaranteed to get your money back, but the number of claims/reports have prompted the fraud department to investigate Bryan's account, at least according to the rep I spoke to last night. ("Jim" has been using Bryan's account to accept payments.)

Anyway, just thought you guys would want to know that you -are- reaching new people, and we are spreading the word about this "man" and his actions. Thank you for all your hard work and struggles these past few years. I took the time to read most of it, and I admire all of you for your dedication to protecting the community, and your unwavering commitment to stop him from preying on others wherever possible. I will make sure no one I know ever orders from or works with him.

Thank you for the kind words, they mean a lot. :D This forum has been everything in terms of information and communication, so I'm really grateful too.

You know I was thinking of something. If there was a way for everyone to come together and file a lawsuit. Wouldn't the matter be a federal case, seeing as he took money from people from states other then the one he lives in?

Correct. It is interstate wire fraud.

Last edited:
Well put, you phrased it better than I had attempted to. My only comparative example to this situation is back when (now banned) RPF member Ironleoman ripped off several people in the same method, non-delivery of armors and accessories. SEVERAL people contacted Paypal at the same time, and as a result at least two were refunded via Paypal at well past the 90-day mark. Point is, it certainly doesn't hurt to try.

At least he's partially, off-handedly admitting that the pattern used isn't his.
Probably because everyone who saw his bracers on The Green Ranger for BiTS called out that they were Foamcave's.
Screen Shot 2014-11-11 at 11.59.17 AM.png

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back