Scammer , recaster warning : latest alias Loganprops, recent alias Snikt Shop

And then you have idiots like this that completely undermine the cause and give him more power.
Screen Shot 2014-11-10 at 12.26.13 PM.png

Attachments

• 10155613_798009583592270_5475976571026466933_n.jpg
    10155613_798009583592270_5475976571026466933_n.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 192
Has anyone filed a complaint with IC3? this Is an internet crime. I'm sorry but this guy needs to be prosecuted In my opinion.

I posted links on page 51 of this thread for that.......it went mostly un-noticed. I'm starting to think no one here wants 'real' solutions. -_-

I'm thinking no one has an address of this guy to put on the report. so maybe that's one small thing preventing them from preceding with filing one.

I'm ready to file a complaint with IC3, but I have NONE of David's info I'd need to fill it out properly.
Can anybody help me out?

Wow..... this girl. Apparently if you're upset with someone who stole from you that makes you a "******"

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415655449766.png
    uploadfromtaptalk1415655449766.png
    387.1 KB · Views: 312
Last edited:
It seems like most people who defend him claim he's just "fallen behind." You might be able to fall behind for a few weeks, maybe even a month, but several years is ridiculous. I'm just amazed that anybody can defend that - how can anybody justify that in their minds?

Wow..... this girl. Apparently if you're upset with someone who stole from you that makes you a "******"

Yup. No personal bias at ALLLLL.:wacko

I guess like minded people date like minded people.
notsure.jpg

And looking at what "The Mary Sue" just posted

quote"
You know you could have just showed some cleavage and “made it” like some of the other cosplay girls,"

Doesn't he follow Yaya Han and other female cosplayer,( he sure love posting pics of him posing with them.)
He frequently drop Yaya's name as as a client. So, is it regarding all female cosplayers who show cleavage?

Might need a little clarification on this..

So, a little recap:

Bridges burned:

1) cosplayer :thumbsup
2) female cosplayer who show cleavage. (possible male cosplayer who show cleavage might be included in this, will need to verify) :thumbsup
3) former business deals / partners :thumbsup
4) any geek who is ugly or does not have great hair and can't make props. (please refer to "The Mary Sue " for actual statement by Winate) :thumbsup

Ok, good work for just 48hours or so.
SO, stay tune.:facepalm

I guess I'm still missing any proof that he has burned any bridges. As much as I would love if he did, I haven't seen anyone actually distance themselves from him.

Yup. No personal bias at ALLLLL.:wacko

I guess like minded people date like minded people.
View attachment 404046

And looking at what "The Mary Sue" just posted

quote"
You know you could have just showed some cleavage and “made it” like some of the other cosplay girls,"

Doesn't he follow Yaya Han and other female cosplayer,( he sure love posting pics of him posing with them.)
He frequently drop Yaya's name as as a client. So, is it regarding all female cosplayers who show cleavage?

Might need a little clarification on this..

So, a little recap:

Bridges burned:

1) cosplayer :thumbsup
2) female cosplayer who show cleavage. (possible male cosplayer who show cleavage might be included in this, will need to verify) :thumbsup
3) former business deals / partners :thumbsup
4) any geek who is ugly or does not have great hair and can't make props. (please refer to "The Mary Sue " for actual statement by Winate) :thumbsup

Ok, good work for just 48hours or so.
SO, stay tune.:facepalm

I guess I'm still missing any proof that he has burned any bridges. As much as I would love if he did, I haven't seen anyone actually distance themselves from him.

The bridge burning check list was meant to be more of a :lol.

Listening to the podcast now. And wow, what an announcement. Paypal is listening and is now taking any disputes with this guy. And now means now. So if any of you have such a dispute, get in on this quick.

Listening to the podcast now. And wow, what an announcement. Paypal is listening and is now taking any disputes with this guy. And now means now. So if any of you have such a dispute, get in on this quick.

I know right. I hope it's not bull****

edit-****Just a heads up for everybody else, Paypal contacted (allegedly) the show and said they would take open-time window disputes involving Jim Logan this evening, essentially a temporary filing opportunity. If it's real, that's pretty huge.

edit 2-**** They also said that was only happening for this evening.

I have my doubts. When the chat first start, someone with RacerMachx chat id was there talking like a idiot (sorry, but not me). So, i will take any chat id with a grain of salt. Who knew Winate was going to be there, but of course using multiple alias.

Yep, no doubt he's in here. As for the Paypal, Marlene called and said they ARE taking the info, but not offering anything (refunds and such) yet. So, same old, same old.

I wonder how paypal will deal with his multiple aliases? when i did business with him, he was dana encardone, and i know he went by nick shaw and others.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back