Game of Thrones costume...

BlackSet

So I have a party coming up that is game of thrones themed and I was wondering what your thoughts were on a good costume to make, but here's the catch, I'm currently traveling and will only be home for 4 or 5 days before the party, so I either need something I can start making on the road or something I can throw together in a few days. I will however be able to spend all of my time in those for days on the costume as I don't have work so... Thoughts??

I've thought of a couple of ideas, like making some kingsguard armour out of foam or making a beric dondarrion costume complete with eyepatch ( If I can work out how to make a flaming sword ) but I just dont really know so what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Go as thoros of myr. Not only can you spray paint armour bit and costume red haphazardly, but you can drink profusely and hit on women as much ... All the while you are just "in character".

Rue

Go as thoros of myr. Not only can you spray paint armour bit and costume red haphazardly, but you can drink profusely and hit on women as much ... All the while you are just "in character".

Rue

Haha I love that idea, plus his costume isn't massivley specific so I could probably make do with what I already have just with some paint and weathering... super!!!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back