Hannibal: Will Graham's Eyeglasses

Punchbuggyblues

Has anyone yet been inclined to ID the glasses worn by Will Graham in NBC's Hannibal? I just got a new prescription and kind of like them. I just have no idea how to figure out what they are.

Thanks

I'm looking for that eyeglass too, but i don't find it anywhere! Please, if you know the model, send to my email (luizfelipenoe@hotmail.com).
Ps. sorry about my english, i speak portuguese!

Okay I could be totally off; but I'm under the impression these might be calvin klein or lafont. While not identical; Lafont has a selection of eyewears that appears similar in the way they are constructed (ex: Jupiter; Reedition, Erasme). Again I could be totally off here; I'm not very good at ID eyewear but I thought I'd give it a try.

Oh shoot; unfortunatly the company is no more; thank you for the info though I appreciate! :)

No problem man. Try checking eBay for frames from the brand: You can get really close to Will's pair and everything is pretty cheap seeing as it's liquidated stock. Good luck! I'm glad to see others interested in doing a screen accurate Will Graham.

I am trying to find out the color of Will's Graham's glasses on the series Hannibal, what color are they? and thanks for replying in advance, we have similar ones at Walmart very similar just in some scenes they look black and others brown. Please help if anyone can, thanks.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back