Not open for further replies.
Re: Syrus54 - Mark 5

Syrus54, mk5... Full, metal... jacket! Bring it on, High-speed! :):popcorn

Update:

mark502.jpg

mark501.jpg

This is awesome Syrus54! how do you model so much stuff? its crazy!
Also, im sorry about the dude who tried to take credit for your mark 39 files, hope things are better.

I am too fat for this particular armor, but my brother would fit in it nicely. I would love to build it for him for Christmas 2014. He would definitely get a visit from Mr. Hanky! :lol You do fantastic work Syrius... Thank-you for sharing. :)

wow this is brilliant buddy and as people are sayin what a scumbag that guy is to steal your work and claim it as his own hes well and truely ruind it for us all now even us unfolders aswell the files tho buddy are looking awsome man great work as always im wanting to build this mk 5 also but how will we be able to scale them ? are you gunna be inbox people the pass word or do you do the scaleing for us ?

I havent decided yet... if it's too difficult to unfold, I'll probably seek some help.
But only to trusted people who have unfolded for me in the past, like yourself.

Then, if the file needs re-sized, people will have to PM me so I can do that for them.

I havent decided yet... if it's too difficult to unfold, I'll probably seek some help.
But only to trusted people who have unfolded for me in the past, like yourself.

Then, if the file needs re-sized, people will have to PM me so I can do that for them.

sweet well that sounds the best idea buddy so if i can help with any unfolds with this and any other models please ask im very happy to help pal :)

Should have this thing done inside of 2 weeks, assuming nothing happens between here and then (i.e. Hard Drive malfunction, work, etc...)

Inner Ab done, Wrist Armor Done:
mark512.jpg

Very cool, Cyrus! I am hoping to be good enough at Blender by the end of the summer to start making some contributions of my own! I think I am years away from the quality of YOUR work, though. :facepalm

Very cool, Cyrus!... I think I am years away from the quality of YOUR work, though.

That's Syrus with an 'S'. Not like Billy Ray 'K'-yrus, or Miley 'K'-yrus.

I use Cinema 4D, and only started modelling a few months ago. C4D is so easy to use, I'd never be this far along with my models if I stayed with Blender, Rhino, or 3DS max.

Give it a try. The links should be in my Modelling Tips thread.

Last edited:

I'll be sure to... and I am sorry for the mis-spell. I have written to you before... I just have sum cerious spling ishyous! LOL!!!:lol
That's Syrus with an 'S'. Not like Billy Ray 'K'-yrus, or Miley 'K'-yrus.

I use Cinema 4D, and only started modelling a few months ago. C4D is so easy to use, I'd never be this far along with my models if I stayed with Blender, Rhino, or 3DS max.

Give it a try. The links should be in my Modelling Tips thread.

I apologize for asking a greedy noob question, but are the pep files available for download? I mean the ones you've already completed

Once the suit is finished, and I'm happy with the way it goes together, I'll start releasing parts to certain RPF users to unfold (primarily because I suck at unfolding).

Then, when I get a password on the .PDOs, I'll release them. That way no one can steal the models.

Hip is done:
mark514.jpg

Work on the Neck now:
mark515.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back