All Iron man 3 armors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathgrey

So after seeing the awesome movie.
Gotta say I love all of the armors and plan on making all of them :D
I ordered the art book as well so as of now all I had to go by right now were the in game models of the IOS and Android so forgive me if there are any inaccuracies ^^

My planning for this is either 3d printing this as a wearable helmet, or making a bust out of it.
It's all up in the air right now haha but I loved making it that's what's important for me :D

Edit:
Houseparty anyone ?
houseparty.jpg

Attachments

• silver centurion 3.jpg
    silver centurion 3.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 644
  • silver centurion 2.jpg
    silver centurion 2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 664
  • silver centurion 1.jpg
    silver centurion 1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,069
Last edited:
Re: Silver centurion

this is freekin awsome man great job on that helmet :) any chance you gunna release a pep file ? would love to add that one to my build list hehehe

I was actually looking at this model the other day and it turns out that the armor is fine, but the helmet is entirely inaccurate....

Thanks for the extra reff middlefinger, I'm supposed to recieve the artbook today or tomorrow so once I have that I can cross check everything ^^

EDIT:
Here is an update,
And Soul, I might offer it not sure yet because I was planning on making this a file high detailed for 3d printing or something like that.
Might do the same as that other dude who sold a couple of gemini suits because if I can get some money to upgrade my computer I can make better models faster for everyone ^^

Attachments

• silver centurion bust 3.jpg
    silver centurion bust 3.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 432
  • silver centurion bust.jpg
    silver centurion bust.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 648
  • silver centurion bust 2.jpg
    silver centurion bust 2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:

Here are my ref picture for Silver centurion, hope it helps
image.jpg
Mk33 detail.jpg

I made the Gemini suit and Mk42 by using WIndows XP, intel core2 duo, 3dmax 2008 and other old version of softwares :D
It would be nice if I can get new/upgrade computer out of these suits LOL.

Last edited:

again man youve blown me away with your skilllllllllssssss !!!!! so jelouse i would love to build that in pep bro pleasssseeee hint hint lol :D and i love complex pep hehe im pretty much done with the mk 7 by darkside dude and im also doin jaackieisrockins mk 42 hehe

Thanks man I'll try to get this as accurate as I can ^^
I'm gonna end up doing all the suits I think I really like this 3d stuff :D

Update Shoulders are done aswell :D

Attachments

• silver centurion shoulders.jpg
    silver centurion shoulders.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 679

I'm hoping to build a modernised classic silver centurion so classic helmet chest etc

The Silver Centurion is my favourite of the new armours so I'm glad to see it being done! Looks superb so far, how long have you been 3D modeling?

I also want to say I think the helmet your modeling fits the centurion armor way better than the movie still , that pointy look is just pure greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back