Who eles can play Iron man/Tony Stark?

TK1961

RDJ's contract is over. If he dosen't come back who do you see taking over the role? The producer said if he didn't come back they wouldn't do a reboot they would handle it like the Bond series and change the actor. Ok bear with me but off the top of my head...

Ryan Renolds
Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Ed Quinn

Not sure of the others but I think Ryan Reynolds is definitely not a contender for this role. I just don't think he would fit the image (and I can't see him sporting a goatee either - brrrr....gives me the shivers!).

LOL, how about Johnny Depp? :lol
Colin Farrell? :unsure
Ooh, ooh! Tom Hiddleston!!

How has nobody mentioned John Hamm yet? He has just the right balance of bravado, style, and lady-killing. He's my personal pick.

...the only question is how he'd look with the goatee. :lol

-Nick

How has nobody mentioned John Hamm yet? He has just the right balance of bravado, style, and lady-killing. He's my personal pick.

...the only question is how he'd look with the goatee. :lol

-Nick
I was bored... He kinda makes a decent comic book stark !
jonhammstark.jpg

Adrian Pasdar? He already does the cartoon voices for Stark so why not film? I won't be seeing any post RDJ Iron Man films though. He's an idiot if he doesn't return, plus they kinda killed "Iron Man" in the film anyways for me.

Robert has embodied this role so perfectly, I don't think anyone can do it now! If Robert doesn't want to do it, then they need to just CGI him in there :p lol

at the studios RDJ and his agent are sitting in a room with some marvel executives:

RDJ: So… what are you offering?
Exec 1: Well, Bobby… we knew, that you were the right man to play Tony Stark, hell you are Tony Stark, but…
Exec 2: …but we think your demands are becoming too high, we are not profitable enough…
Exec 3: sooo… we're not think about a renewal of you're contract.
RDJ's Agent: You're thinking about a recast?
Exec 1: nope…
RDJ's Agent: A reboot?
Exec 2: nope…
RDJ: ***** H. ******! You can't do a Iron-Man movie without Tony Stark *waves his pointing finger back and forth* and… that's me!!! *grinning like a madman to his agent*
Exec 3: We can and we will…
A veery long beat *crickets chirping*
RDJ's Agent: What?! Who? How?!
Exec 1: It'll be Bobby and yet it won't be him.
Exec 2: Computer Technology are, pardon the pun, marvelous today…
RDJ's eye's are blinking fast, he's shaking his head, looking at his agent, who is baffled too and looks back at him.
Exec 3: See… it has been advanced in the recent years, that we actually asked a Techie, if it was possible to make a digital clone of you. Since you had your head and body scanned for some CGI and made some redubbing via ADR, we got everything from you we need to make you act in the next movie, without your physical presence.
The Execs are simling at each other, knowing that it has been a ruse. RDJ's jaw is dropping.
RDJ: You can't do that…
Exec 1: Sure we can…
RDJ: Ok, where's the contract?

I'm trying to think of actors that just have *that* charisma. Clooney is one...David Tennant has it, but I think he'd have a harder time being a guys-guy.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back