Tiffany doll modification

Sweethearts

Tiffany doll Mod

Hello, I've been working on modifying "Spencer's" tiffany for a few weeks now. I removed all factory paint, cut out her eyes to replace with glass ones, painted skin tone 1-2 shades darker , re did her makeup and tattoo and bought her a new wig. I am finished painting I am just waiting for the sealant spray I ordered. ( should be here in a week) :)
imagejpeg

imagejpeg

imagejpeg

imagejpeg

imagejpeg

I decided to make her eyeliner a bit thicker:
imagejpeg

The hair,lashes and eyes won't be glued down until after she is sealed, these are test fittings :).
I have commissioned a dressmaker to make her a wedding dress next month as well.

I am modding her to look like Tiffany from " Seed of Chucky" :
imagepng

Thanks for looking

Re: Tiffany doll Mod

None of your pictures are working. Have you uploaded them to Photobucket or something similar before linking to them?

He posted them in his albums. To embed a picture from your album you can preview it on here then right click and choose open in new window/tab, then use that URL to embed the image.

I thought I could just paste them into the post. I have never added pictures to post so i have no idea how to :(

Everything painted, sealed completely with "Mr Super Clear Flat" ( which was a nightmare to get into Canada btw lol) and everything glued and secured.

Tiffany doll mod 2013 by Twisted_blonde, on Flickr

I am currently having her wedding dress made by a professional seamstress -- based on Seed of Chucky dress.
It should be finished this coming week :)
I decided to use the TIFF chain for the moment tho bc I can't find a choker/stone that I'm happy with anywheres as of now.
I will post her final picture after I get her dress.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back