UD Replicas Batman help

Buck Rawgers

Hey all,
I bought a UD replicas batsuit a while back, it is fantastic and worth every penny but that's not why I'm posting. I was wondering if anyone else has purchased one and if so, how do you get around covering your neck while you wear your cowl? I bought a really great cowl on eBay and I have an underarmor head sock but as I wear it all and I am sweating, the sock starts to fall down and I am left with a gap right under my chin. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Since the UD Batman suit doesn't come with a cowl and neck piece , you'll need to get or make a neck piece, most TDKR cowls come with a separate neck piece so they are a two-part set the cowl which fits under the jawline and neck to allow you to turn your head, and the heck section with mesh, that hide's your neck and hold your undersuit hood. There are PEP files about on this forum , that show you what to do

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back