Little Tony Stark outfit

annet52

I wanted to make a outfit like his dad was making so I went to a Thrift store and found a navy blue Thermal, and a long sleeve white tee shirt, went to Once upon a Child and found the black jacket for like $5.00, and the sunglasses were about $5.00 from Old Navy, painted the frames blue, Ed already made him a mini sized Arc Reactor, (not a IM3 one but the Avengers one), so this is what I came up with. I still may attempt to sew some trim on the jacket. I'm not much of a seamstress, so I may have to hire out for that...but I have about $14 into this outfit. I'm slowly but surely figuring out this costuming stuff out, so please bear with me! LOL!

IMAG1082E.jpg

well it was too hot to wear the jacket yesterday at free comic book day but here is big Stark and my little Stark, I forgot to roll up his jeans darnit..

Attachments

• DSC_1334E2rs.jpg
    DSC_1334E2rs.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 414
Nice! Can I ask where you got the jacket from? Been looking around for it. All in all, great pic of the two of them!

Aeric

Thanks! The jacket I got from Kohls it is made by Rocking Republic, it is on clearance right now, originally $225 now $45, it still needs some modification, like adding more trim to the collar, but it will do for now. It may be sold out now.

I did check on ebay and they do have some there, they are more than $45 but less than the $225, look for Rock and Republic slim fit tuxedo blazer.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back