1:1 Power Rangers/Zyuranger yellow rangers 'Sabre Daggers'/'Power Daggers'

RPM Studios

Yo whats up Guys N Girlies!
I thought I would share my build log for the 'Sabre Daggers'/'Power Daggers' (MMPR/Zyu Yellows weapons)
First up after working out my dimensions, I shaped out the blade from wood and began to build up the crest area....

working on placement of coin location...

Building up more layers on the crest and began on the middle part that is raised up from the blade (cut from wood then shaped)

Cheking my dimensions contantly as i progress...

After the main body begins to take shape, I began on the forks.....

I built up the forks and shaped them....

Plans for a limited run of exclusive moving daggers....

I worked on the handle next (all by hand), now you can see everything coming together....

I then put all the parts together ready for refinement.....

Heres a pic for size comparison next to a Buzz Dragon Dagger....

After hell of a lot of refing the details and blending everything, its now ready for molding!...

Heres a last batch of pictures for you to look at, size comparisons against my power sword also.
I have included a mad quick photo mock up for color ref. (very quick photoshop,not suppose to be perfect)

Im hoping this will catch your interest.
I plan on doing a run of these very soon.
They will be cast from very strong resin with internal steel rods for extra strength, options will be: Painted or kits, I will also do a small number of sets with moving forks.
Thanks for looking:023:

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back