Now, that's a big model!

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thought you guys might appreciate this a little more here than the main forum.

I figured I've put this off long enough; just starting to sort through all the parts. Very crisp 1rst gen pull so I won't be dealing with the shrinkage that's occurred with other pulls over the years.

As many know, a number of endos have shrunk as much as 20% due to multiple recasts. It's amazing when you compare a proper 1rst gen pulls to some of the more recent pieces. Big difference! I can really see it in the chest/rib-cage and skull. Anyway, more soon.

-Rylo

178403-ek1.jpg

178402-ek2.jpg

Last edited:
I should've been more clear. Endos have been recast multiple times over the years leaving the majority that are out there under-size due to shrinkage. I was simply noting the estimated size difference between proper scale compared to other pieces that have suffered the aforementioned shrinkage.

Hope I cleared that up. :)

-Rylo

20% Larger? That would make him taller than Arnold!

Last edited:
I should've been more clear. Endos have been recast multiple times over the years leaving the majority that are out there under-size due to shrinkage. I was simply noting the estimated size difference between proper scale compared to other pieces that have suffered the aforementioned shrinkage.

Hope I cleared that up. :)

-Rylo

It was a joke,....because Arnold is short! :(

If he is shorter then his days as a bodybuilder are more impressive. If he was 5'10 and 230lbs :eek

The other bodybuilders I know of say he is about 6 or 6'1........officially he is 6'2, but..........I don't care :lol

I was talking to Ferrigno last week - that guy IS tall......

Is this kit going to be for sale soon?

No, nothing like that. First gen Winston endos are terribly difficult to come by. A couple of us were just fortunate enough acquire a few. I don't mind keeping an eye out for anyone who is sincerely interested, but I'll tell you up front, they don't come cheap.

-Rylo

Is this kit going to be for sale soon?

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back