[Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation)

There's a mod for GTA IV called Iron Man IV... Someone's already put Heartbreaker into the mod (looks really good too).
Heartbreaker GTA IV Mod Link
1367357192_IRas2.png
1367357192_IRas.png
I have no clue how to go about unfolding it, but it looks like a really good starting point for anyone working on Heartbreaker, provided you can get in touch with the model's creator and get permission to use it/get the actual model file.

frankly these are low quality files are not well-defined details. jackieisrockin you have 3ds or obj files Iron Man 3 in high quality? I agradesere much

Big question for you guys.

The proportions look heroic and consistent with the movie model, so if one builds a pep in full, it would in theory have the same proportions as the movie armor, right?

Then why, when fans build out peps, their shape never looks consistent with the movie suit? Is it because fans are resizing the pep printout to match their own body's proportions?

The proportions look heroic and consistent with the movie model, so if one builds a pep in full, it would in theory have the same proportions as the movie armor, right?

Then why, when fans build out peps, their shape never looks consistent with the movie suit? Is it because fans are resizing the pep printout to match their own body's proportions?

Yes, especially so when the individual parts are custom scaled independently of each other. Just as a recent example, Jackie's Iron Patriot model looks great when everything is proportioned as he designed it, with all of the pieces at the same scale. Having said that, I'm a little under 6'3" (and scaled it to an overall height of that), and I still was barely able to fit my 32" waist through the ab and cod sections. So even at 6'4", building with cardstock, the scale was really slim. On top of that, if people are building in foam (and even us paper peppers with fiberglass to a degree) they are also losing the extra inner clearance because of their foam wall thickness. The only reason my builds usually look proportioned is because I'm a tall and skinny guy, and even then I still end up being a 6'4" Iron Man. :lol:lol:lol

thats right...the Iron Man proportions are totaly unreal...you have to rescale the body parts to match your body...and the body of a normal human beeing is far away from the Iron Man proportions...

here is an interesting read on this subject:
Secrets Of Iron Man's New Suits

cheers

thats right...the Iron Man proportions are totaly unreal...you have to rescale the body parts to match your body...and the body of a normal human beeing is far away from the Iron Man proportions...

here is an interesting read on this subject:
Secrets Of Iron Man's New Suits

cheers

this post don't look right(EDIT: ok, i'm an idiot XD the post is NEW SUITS, my bad), the stam winston studio even 3d scanned the RDJ body to fit the armor.

as you can see here:
Real IRON MAN Suit. Real Performance.

at the end of this video you can see the stuntman wearing the full suit

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back