[Iron Man 3 armors] 3D models release(For reference or Foundation)

I will download the game and extract the models this weekend ok?

don't need to pay nothing

i still waiting hope you didnt forget me
and you sure about the paying? i do anything you want! i realy realy need suit up model
to do on my own video suit up :) its my dream! and finaly i can do it just i need the models of suit up please help i give you a big big credit on my video

i still waiting hope you didnt forget me
and you sure about the paying? i do anything you want! i realy realy need suit up model
to do on my own video suit up :) its my dream! and finaly i can do it just i need the models of suit up please help i give you a big big credit on my video

i have so much troble this week, i'm dowloading the game right now, are you shure that the game have this models?

217332_462095573872907_918238888_n.jpg

pretty neat. . .

Thanks a bunch Balmung. This great gift that you have provided was the first thing that came to my mind when the game came out but unfortunate I have neither the money nor the time to unlock all the armors. Still trying to work my way toward the Gemini Armor. Anyone know where I could get my hands on some peps for the mark 39?

i have so much troble this week, i'm dowloading the game right now, are you shure that the game have this models?
i dont know if in this game is have the models of suit up , but i sure in iron man 2 game there have this models i saw in the trailer :) :

i hope you will succeed to rip them :)

Last edited by a moderator:
These files are good
0NZ4EZB.png

Need advice for a better paint job. I did plasti dip + automotive paint and cheap metallic paint

Last edited:
Blender is a great piece of Open-Source Software (blender.org - Home of the Blender project - Free and Open 3D creation software). :) And it costs nothing!

I recommend you following sites for learning materials:

Blender Cookie | Great Blender tutorials and training
Blender Guru | High Quality Blender Tutorials

or the forum: Blender Artists

if you want cutting edge versions, straight compiled from the trunk: BuildBot

In the last version they added a special toolbox for 3d printing and this tutorial dvd was released: DVD Training: Blender for 3D Printing - YouTube

I hope that helps!

best regards

have you looked at Xrobots.co.uk site?
Smooth-On do a plastic coating called EPSILON® EPS Foam Coating Epoxy, there's a Space Marine build on here using it

damn it, it's so friggin cool.

but i'm kinda waiting for mark41 a.k.a Bones' model (since i'm working it freehand now and had much problem with reference)

Marvel Heroes full client comes out:

Sneaky and marvel now armors, need to wait glidor to update UE viewer to get the high res textures

Screenshot (557).pngScreenshot (560).pngScreenshot (558).pngScreenshot (559).png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back