North Texas Meetups - Sunday, October 5th, 1-4pm

Awwwwwww man, this sounds awesome. I'd love to come to this and meet some fellow cosplayers, but i get married on October 3rd and will be on my Honeymoon cruise this day. I'm new to cosplaying and am almost done with my first costume, Deadshot, and i'd love to get together with people in my area to discuss tips of the trade.

Would love to, but Parker? No can do.
Plano? Probably not.
Richardson? Not quite.
Addison? Maybe.
Farmers Branch? Now you're talking.

But maybe that's just me.
--David--

Is this meeting open to someone who is just getting started ? I don't have any props yet made, I do know sculpting and touched on leather work (have a lot of tools) I think I would be be able to make traction to learn some tips and get started with guys who know a little something. I'm off Spring creek/ 121 border of Frisco and west plano

yes... So close to my house I have to come. You're 5 mins away

Anyone want me to bring the live fire Han blaster? Minus ammo of course... but I didn't want anyone to be weirded out by a real gun, even if there won't be anything even with it to make it lethal...

If not, I'll just bring replicas.

Prop requests?

If anyone from Flower Mound / Lewisville or west wants to ride with me on Sunday, shoot me a PM.

Brian

PS - Kevin, bring some of your Starlord stuff if you can.

The list hasn't changed since I posted it. I assume you will be here. As it stands now there will be six of us.

With it just being the six of us, feel free to park in the driveway. Keeps cars out of the street and the yard.

-Eric

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back