North Texas Meetups - Sunday, October 5th, 1-4pm

Re: North Texas Meetups

I think 6 would be good... Rudy's wouldn't have a separate room, so maybe BJ's or something similar?

Sweet ACtion!

Ummm BJ's? Nah Saturday night might be too busy at a place like that... hmmm...

Where might be be able to hang, share some smaller props, and be able to HEAR each other???

My oldest son is moving into his dorm at UNT that weekend but I think we're going up on Sunday, so I should be available on Saturday night.

I know there is literally everything in that area, but for the life of me I can't think of anything specific...

Met up with Scott today to pick up a few parts he machined for me, and we talked about possibly meeting at The Cheesecake Factory at Watters Creek. He's going to check on the possibility of a secluded area, but would that work for everyone?

Yeah that one. Unless no one wants to get spendy on food, etc. PLus I was thinking it's pretty dim in there. Still I'll call tomorrow and see.

Would 4-5pm work for you guys?

What about a coffee shop?

Just throwing out ideas.

What day again? I think it will be packed on a Saturday night. I go for breakfast some Sundays and gets busy quick. I should be good though.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back