North Texas Meetups - Sunday, October 5th, 1-4pm

Re: North Texas Meetups

I am good for dinner most nights, just need to give notice to my wife. As for a place, Rudy's is good with me, but depending on who all is in, there are more selections over off Preston and 121 that are more central to those that have expressed interest so far.

-Eric

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this, but I'm looking for a Hero or Heroes to attend a sick child's birthday party next Saturday. He lives about 30 miles from Dallas. If you can help, please PM me or email me at tdkr2000@gmail. com. Thanks!

Well I guess there isn't as much interest in this as I thought there would be... Anyone have thoughts on time and place?

Oh I'm still down!

I am good for dinner most nights, just need to give notice to my wife. As for a place, Rudy's is good with me, but depending on who all is in, there are more selections over off Preston and 121 that are more central to those that have expressed interest so far.

-Eric

Rudy's in Allen works for me too.

Let's set a tentative time frame and make it happen.

June 15th??

How late is Rudy's open?

I'm in Fort Worth. I know a few that are on this side of the metroplex. I've hosted a few prop parties at my house. Eventually, we might have to drag you guys over to this area.

Ok should we do the 6th then? Something just came up for this coming Saturday anyway unless you guys are good with a Sunday.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back