Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Cant find the raen ditmar glasses in Europa... :( I want to use them for work when i put in some special lensses... blue of course :) somebody have any tips ?

I just got in my last piece for my collection today. Figured I'd do a big pic and list like I did last year. The first two columns are Tony Stark's frames (apart from the last pair on column 2), and the last column are RDJ's frames (usually when acting as Tony for promotional stuff, but a few were just pairs I liked lol) I may still yet buy a couple more RDJ frames, but for now I'm thinking I'm going to wait until Spiderman Homecoming. Oh also, the Tony frames are sorted by first appearance in the films because my OCD needed it to be so lol
Collection.jpg

Left Column, Top to Bottom:
Ray Ban RB3320, Robert Marc 719, Oliver People's Corsair, Dolce and Gabbana 6002, Initium All-In (polished Silver), Initium Superunknown, Initium British Steel, Von Zipper Fulton, Gunnar PPK, Oliver Peoples Bernardo, Initium London Calling, Matsuda 3023 (Matte/black/gold), Matsuda 3023 (cobalt blue),

Middle Column, Top to Bottom:
Ray Ban Outdoorsman II, Matsuda M2002, Silhouette Allure 8141, Gunnar Vayper, Initium All-In (Matte Black), Paul Smith Cortland, Police Neymar Jr. 1, Paul Smith Shawford, Silhouette TNG, Oliver Peoples Connolley, Prada 25QS

Right Column, Top to Bottom:
Giorgio Armani 412/S, Oliver Peoples J Gold, Oliver Peoples Rayford, Oliver Peoples Copter, Oliver Peoples DBS, Paul Smith Devonshire, Paul Smith Walton, Oliver Peoples Soloist 4 Square (Black), Oliver Peoples Soloist 4 Square (Tortoise), Prada Sport 50ms, Warby Parker Cass, Prada VPR60R, Giorgio Armani 7049

I believe so yes, pretty sure they're Oliver Peoples Connolly in gold with custom lenses. Obviously can't say 100% sure because of how quick they go by, but since it looks like they're a pair RDJ has worn in the past, it's not a terrible assumption.

I actually have a small collection of Tony Stark Sunglasses from the series. I have two pairs of original Red Fulton Von Zippers, and a pair of replica red and blue Matsuda sunglasses. All of which I found on eBay.
Movie_VonZipper.jpgMatsuda_sunglasses.jpg

Mr Wolfshire, I saw a few days ago this here
Bildschirmfoto vom 2017-02-26 23-10-10.png

and hoped you can see more than before. I'm not sure if I can post the YT link, but I think its possible to find with the metadata on the picture;)
It does not look like TNG to me, maybe a new pair of Initium? I think you know better.

by the way an impressiv collection.

I had a few custom jobs done. The place is called Optic Fusion. Their phone number is 818-344-5814. I tried the link online but it looks dead. You can go to their Facebook page.

RobertSmith
Thank you! I'm pretty sure they're TNGs based on the picture below and I know they're not Initium because the owner told me they weren't lol. Sorry it took me so long to reply, I didn't get an email saying that the thread was updated.

https://i0.wp.com/media2.slashfilm..../spiderman-homecoming-stark-limo-blackeye.jpg

gotmeth366
Dude that looks awesome! I may have to get them to do mine as well, it's pretty damn accurate!

So, good news and bad news.
Good news is there is actually a good pic of Tony's other glasses from Spiderman Homecoming now. Bad news is they're the Oliver People's​ like I thought. And even more bad news is I have no clue what they are in the slightest. If any of you guys are in a hunting mood, let us know what you find!

(HUGE PICTURE WARNING)

http://hdqwalls.com/wallpapers/robert-downey-jr-and-tom-holland-in-spiderman-homecoming-po.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just went to a luxury sunglasses store in Vegas and they said those other stark ones are Matsuda but they don't know which. I seriously doubt it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back