Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

was curious if anyone knows where I can get just the lenses or if there is a way to retint the lenses that come with the s1948 from civil war. I can get the glasses for 112 compared to the 439 that initium sells for

as far as I'm aware, there are no one who can make a split pair of lenses exacly like initium did for the movie! But on a positive note, you don't have to buy the glasses from them, just message them and speak to Jason the owner, and he will sell you just the stark lenses, then just refit them yourself

Even the pop vinyl has the unknown sunglasses 20170429_142842.jpg

I have a spare set of red lenses... dont think i need these. Pm of interested

was curious if anyone knows where I can get just the lenses or if there is a way to retint the lenses that come with the s1948 from civil war. I can get the glasses for 112 compared to the 439 that initium sells for

- - - Updated - - -

After beeing away for a while i see to sound them :) the weather is good so time to buy some glasses :)

I have a spare set of red lenses... dont think i need these. Pm of interested

- - - Updated - - -

After beeing away for a while i see to sound them :) the weather is good so time to buy some glasses :)

we found them buy it seems like it's going to be hard to acquire them

I have sent the site a message... maybe they can point us in the right direction

- - - Updated - - -

I want to offer the other guy the lenses he is seeking but how can i PM him?

Spoke with Jason, he got me in touch with one of his colleagues who hooked me up with Spider-Man silhouette lenses.View attachment 718301View attachment 718301

I see Eric made these the shape is good, however shouldn't they be a lighter teal? Perhaps it's your lighting?

- - - Updated - - -

destaque-412826-homem-aranha-de-volta-ao-lar-homem-de-ferro.jpgIMG_1583.JPGIMG_1585.JPGIMG_1586.JPG

Jason at Initium Eyewear re created these because the original frame by Roy Tower a vintage brand that no longer exists is sold out. It is Concept 2. Initiumeyewear.com will sell these for $339 in five colors and will ship at the end of August. only 500 will be available.

I see Eric made these the shape is good, however shouldn't they be a lighter teal? Perhaps it's your lighting?

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 732307View attachment 732308View attachment 732309View attachment 732310

Jason at Initium Eyewear re created these because the original frame by Roy Tower a vintage brand that no longer exists is sold out. It is Concept 2. Initiumeyewear.com will sell these for $339 in five colors and will ship at the end of August. only 500 will be available.

I took the pic on a white box. Did you have them done too?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back