Can't find Tony Stark's sunglasses from Iron Man 3

Any news about the glasses ?

- - - Updated - - -

Also searching for New pair...

FB_IMG_1473705718513.jpg

Now that the official movie is out with slightly better screengrabs. I'm almost positive the glasses at the end are the Oliver Peoples NDG-1 Sun OV5031S 1204/R8 Noir/Indigo Photochromic. With custom soft blue lenses of course lol

As for those new ones RDJ is sporting at the table meet, I can't really tell. It's way too small of a pic and too much glare :(

Wow great ! You know anybody who is maybe interested in the neymar glasses with the original red lenses ? I have 2 sets of those glasses and want to sell 1 set.

gotmeth366 I didn't see any, but I was mainly looking to see if Dr. Strange himself was wearing any, didn't pay much attention to anyone else lol.

In other news, I believe I have found out the model of glasses used to create the "hologram presentation" glasses Tony wears in Civil War. They obviously don't have the lighting in the side of the frame, but the model looks the same or at least it does to me lol.

The model is Paul Smith PM8191S Cortland, the color is a bit hard to distinguish because of the lighting and the lenses are probably custom like most all of Tony's glasses. There is a model that has an "Oak and Aqua" colorway if you don't want to do the custom lens route and want it close right off the bat.
Paul Smith Courtland.jpgTony Presentation Glasses.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 1 pair of red movie lenses from initium... pm for info and People Who want spare set. Initium doesnt sell these without glasses

New update. I finally ID'ed the Audi R8 Glasses. They are Paul Smith Shawford pm8215s-139881 with custom soft blue lenses.
They match the angularity of the bottom of the lenses, the bridge "dip", the no markings or logos, and the beveled arms. I think we've got them all figured out, for now :D
Paul Smith Shawford.jpg

Great Job ! Very happy to see this haha... when I found somebody to buy My spare set of red lenses for the civil war glasses I am going to look for these.

wolf, come on man, you're killing me!!! hahaha the Shawfords, what color frame we looking for?
New update. I finally ID'ed the Audi R8 Glasses. They are Paul Smith Shawford pm8215s-139881 with custom soft blue lenses.
They match the angularity of the bottom of the lenses, the bridge "dip", the no markings or logos, and the beveled arms. I think we've got them all figured out, for now :D
View attachment 688291

Lol sorry! :D They're matte black, but they're also sometimes called slate gray. If you match the 139881 number to them, that's the right color.

Soooo anyone seen the new trailer for Spider-Man homecoming? Tony's wearing 2 pairs of glasses I can't recognise...and that's just the trailer!! lol

First pair is a Silhouette TNG Frame with a different pair of lenses thrown in. I have no idea if the lenses are from another pair of glasses or if it was a full custom job to match Robert's face shape. That one's gonna be hard to answer and might just be worth getting them custom made from the beginning.
Second pair I'm working on. The lighting in that scene is too bright.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back