Assassin's Creed/Sherlock crossover

kialna

Sr Member
So, being in the Sherlock fandom has been great fun thusfar, and seeing many many alternate universes I created two of my own. Kind of. But this crossover is actually loved by people and I promised I'd go to 221Bcon next year as AssassinLock, as I call it...

So...I started with some stuff I still had, and made the bracer. For reference, here's an artwork I made of the idea:

P7u3DzA.png

VlxppPK.jpg

TrUgjcj.jpg

5FIvhdR.jpg

bUuzGSp.jpg

2k42KnZ.jpg

ypRglsY.jpg

BLQoLwn.jpg

tOpb9wj.jpg

It's not as clean as the artwork, but I like how it looks used a lot now. I might touch it up some more, but I'm quite happy with it thusfar. I have leather patches that fit with the bracer so I will get that done soon. I'm going to enjoy this project a lot. And as you can see...I ditched a lot of other projects, because that's for the best and I wasn't going to finish them probably...

That's pretty awesome and its cool to see that your doing your own design keep up the great work. Oh and one last thing what is it made out of?:cool

I styled the wig a bit and it look much better now.

tumblr_mmfdp5VbCf1s4hm69o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmfdp5VbCf1s4hm69o4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mmfdp5VbCf1s4hm69o5_r1_1280.jpg

Disregard the ponytail. I was too lazy to tuck it in. Sorry. :p

I made the jacket (still needs two small flaps on the back) but here is the general idea. The boots are final too.

k9hnNXM.jpg

N76wyfd.jpg

WMSlFQB.jpg

KV53sS5.jpg

fMuN8Ye.jpg

CHxHVkI.jpg

I'm still learning to sew and I admit I haven't finished a single lesson yet. But I found the fabric and just took some of the methods I saw online and...it works alright. But I still will finish my course eventually, since it also teaches me certain techniques. This was just simple sewing. Also, there will be a belt covering up the seams.

Also, I made a mockup of the hood, with the help of a pattern which is a collab between Fev! and God save the Queen fashions.

vWLuWye.jpg

i rarely ever see builds for assassins creed, so i'm looking forward to seeing you finish this! also i was scrolling own with my fingered crossed hoping that the hood wouldn't look ridiculously fake like the majority of others i've seen, and am very pleased with how yours looks! keep up the good work, can't wait to see more :D

So I did something with the belt. (Still needs modification) but I can't decide. With or without stash? The belt will get pouches...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375964306.858018.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375964331.535009.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375964401.915468.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375964417.965553.jpg

i'm really digging the red sash, it looks very nice with it. however, i'd have to see it with the pouches on to have a definite answer. i'm leaning towards keep the sash as of now though!

That coat is fantastic! Nice AC3 shirt, btw.

Really like the concept of Sherlock as a modern-day Assassin. And very cool to see builds of original ideas. Keep up the good work!

Went to a con and had some pics made. Two good ones, and a few fun ones, but of less quality.

THE HOOD IS TEMPORARY. The original plan is to sew a hood to the coat, but since I haven't got a coat yet, I quickly attached a hood to the jacket!

9595095192_ea8c012ac4_c.jpg

9595093704_e7ea2eb1b0_c.jpg

IMG_9402_zps3483f73d.jpg

IMG_9406_zps8d844a79.jpg

IMG_9407_zpsb68f0746.jpg

IMG_9422_zps2df9870d.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back