Complete Aliens colonial marines M56 smart gun operator !

mattrendar

just finished up putting the parts and elements together for my smart gunners kit .only thing left is the screen accurate colonial marine uniform , and well a shoulder lamp . so its really not 99% done :) but heres some pics of me suited up enjoy . so happy to be at this point . the M56 smart gun is one of the coolest scifi weapons around.
DSCN2817_zpsd32a8e37.jpg
DSCN2826_zps6755ac0b.jpg
DSCN2828_zpsb77bdd99.jpg
DSCN2827_zps06894acb.jpg
DSCN2825_zps38ae2241.jpg
DSCN2829_zps9cc98be9.jpg
DSCN2824_zps181b67fe.jpg

Looking great :)

May I ask what grip-assembly you chose for the rear "trigger" of the M56?
I have an all metal gun in the works myself, but can´t find any grips with the correct "clamp" :(

Markus

I don't know exactly it was commission from a fellow prop builder. But i belive is from a khawaskii motorcycle, like the other parts that were used for the original prop

Great build. If memory serves from old research the bike parts were Kawasaki GT parts, not sure of the year or further model

Damn how did I miss this....awesome weapon bro....yeah it feels great having an Aliens prop...The M56 Smart gun....is certainly BADA$$...
....congrats

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back