Finding Breaking Bad Props and accurate sources

Pitbull

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey guys I know there's a thread dedicated to breaking bad props already but the reason for me starting this thread was to keep all the props together and gather the most accurate information possible and keep it in one place.

I'm a big fan of the show and would love to acquire many props from the series.As I skim through other breaking bad prop threads I'm not getting much info on certain items like the fry batter, is it a found bucket and where can I obtain one in real size? Correct los hermanos cups with accurate black lids? Things like that or maybe any artwork forum members would like to share along with the information as well.Sort of like the Dexter Kill tool thread where I will update the first post with all the information and pictures of the accurate items or any logos to make your own as we go.

I appreciate everyones help and I will do my best when I have free time.

1.Heisenberg Hat-Bollman Collection 1940's Pork Pie Hat

http://www.hats.com/p/136824/Bollman-Collection-1940%27s-Pork-Pie-Hat.aspx?c=1803

-Mike

Last edited:
This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back