David Tennant Tardis Paint Color?

I'm pretty sure there isn't a definitive color, but generalfrosty sure has a nice looking one he's using on his build.

Your right! I haven't checked out that thread in a while, still trying to figure out this new website LOL!! His paint scheme is amazing, I will try to duplicate that on my 1/6 Tardis. Thanks Philip!

I don't know how accurate this information is, BUT...
tumblr_mfvepsmN831s0b3h8o1_500.png

edit: I just found a discussion about that image...
2013 Tardis Paint as advertized on Facebook.

The thing about it is that it changes quite a bit when you add the weathering. If you're doing a 9/10 box, there's a lot of weathering.
Here's what I'm talking about (this was on my full scale version)
IMAG0661_zps466e7de8.jpg
When you consider how different color codes, etc. vary from company to company and country to country, it's very hard to find the exact color.
I just eyeballed mine. Found a color I liked and went from there.

I'm pretty sure there isn't a definitive color, but generalfrosty sure has a nice looking one he's using on his build.

I used the exact colors genalfrosty had in his thread, and I think they turned out pretty good. It took me 11 days to build 3 of these. Exhausted is an understatement.

tardis-2.jpg

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back