First Costume: Iron Man

So this is my finally modification to my first suit dubbed the mk one, but now its the mk 1.3 cause its the third and final time im doing anything to it. Have to give a big help to Stealth and everyone here on the rpf for their help and advice on this build. While its still not perfect i have to stop playing with it so i can focus on making my next suit better than the last. This was a foam build using pep files as a template. The link is http://www.therpf.com/f24/iron-man-...plates-video-tutorial-link-first-post-128147/ if u wanna build ur own. i did however go and modify some parts to look like other parts ive seen in the comics like the helmet and arms. So here it is, my mk 1.3

p.s. some of these pics are just for fun, like the roaring and the drinking one. They are also eddited to help show as much of the suit as i can since it was dark outside when i did this.Any questions on how i did something or got the info to do it just ask ill get back to u

Cool. With your bodytype you should build a Hulkbuster or IGOR armor. That would be sweet!

yeah, i have heard that b4 and considered it...but i really dont like the designs for them. i mean they're alright but not really my cup of tea. i just kno for the next one i have to make a few pieces bigger so it looks more proportional to my body

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back