Anyone planning any "Injustice: Gods Among us" builds?

zodiac

I personally can't do anything much until after I move this summer but the costumes and armors from the new DC game Injustice are just amazing. I especially love the first world Batman and think I might try to tackle the cowl in foam eventually.

injusticetgs2.jpg

The "High Counselor" Superman is cool too,
alternatesuperman.png

Not to mention his "One Earth Order" soldiers in the background.

I can't find a decent pic of the other version of The Joker from the game, he has a High collar jacket and different vest but this version is cool too.
Injustice-gods-among-us-the-joker-render.png

And of course, there's our Harley girl.
Harley-Quinn.jpg
Alt-Costume-Harley-Quinn-Injustice-Gods-Among-Us.jpg

I got logged off while posting thae above(derrned new site!:darnkids) but wanted to add that I have the game on PS3 with a capture device so I can get screencaps if anyone is doing any of the Injustice costumes and needs any help.

I really liked the new looks of IGS, but alass too many projects :( If you wanted you come turn this into a refference thread instead, which would help people who are making any costumes make them with better detail ;)

-The Armorer

I really liked the new looks of IGS, but alass too many projects :( If you wanted you come turn this into a refference thread instead, which would help people who are making any costumes make them with better detail ;)

-The Armorer

I just can't make the mess in my house right now due to a move coming up and then I still want to tackle my Rocket Red armor when I get situated.

But I do agree that this could be a reference thread, thats why I added in about being able to get screen caps.

I am an avid cyclist and I have seriously contemplated building a jacket that looked like the flash from injustice!!! I think it would be cool to ride my bike wearing it...

The first world Flash with the yellow pinstripes that light up? That would make an awesome jacket! Of course you'd have to at least have a red helmet with lightning bolts too lol.

I made (still working on) a Bane costume.
I'm making all three Bane costumes from injustice.
Links are in my signature

When I get thin and fit enough, I would be able to pull off the Joker's look. I have a plan for the vest.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back