Haunted Mansion Gargoyle

propmaster

Does anyone here have some pics of the Gargoyle that is seen in stretch room? I would like to sculpt a medium size one.

Thanks in advance

I think Rylo only sells the bat sanction, though it's likely I did miss if he sold the gargoyle candle holder in the stretch room or not.

I'll be there at Disney this May for StarWars weekends and can get you some pics then if you'd like ;)

I found these
image.jpg

image.jpg

Thank you IrishFett22, I would appreciate that.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Hobo Wan Kenobi, I did see some on a google search but just can't find a 360 and above and under pics.

These are about the best you are going to be able to do, finding on the internet. I have been working on mine for about 3 weeks and think they are pretty clear. These can be lightened, its what I did... Good Luck

2007DLR-039.jpg4-6.jpg3703651922_e173ebbe6a_b.jpg

Attachments

• 3703651922_e173ebbe6a_z.jpg
    3703651922_e173ebbe6a_z.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 275
If you want to see what the back looks like, they now sell a miniature one at the parks. It's very accurate to the originals.

I too want to sculpt one for myself. I think the 'inspired' ones at Disneyland are half scale corect? If so, does anybody have rough dimentions of it so it can be up scaled to full size? I imagine the arm span to be roughly 18 inches? I think if I knew the wood base size then I would be able to size it out fairly well. Ideas?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back